Chapter Three: Gipsy Danger VS Knifehead

Meanwhile, out seven miles from the coastline of Mistral, a small fishing trawler, named the Saltchuck, was fighting its way through the strong seas and rising waves. The crew were beaten down and tired after their long day, and they were in need of getting back quickly.

"How far to the mainland?" The captain asked.

"Seven miles off Mistral, sir." The First Officer replied.

"But we won't even make it past the shallows." The sailor added, trying to keep the vessel under control.

"What about that island three miles east?" The captain pointed to the radar, showing a green shape on the left of the radar from the ship's current position.

"No! It's two miles, sir." The First Officer replied, just as the image got closer to the ship. "One mile, sir! It's getting closer." He realised.

"How the hell can it be getting closer?!" The sailor yelled out.

The captain looked out of the window, and he could see a shape in the water, and as it seemed to get closer to the small boat, the radar began to beep rapidly. "Kaiju." The captain muttered in horror. "Harder starboard!" He ordered at once, forcing the boat to turn right. "Turn her around! Now!"

Suddenly, a large form began to rise out of the sea, rising up out of the water, and roared out loudly, a blue bioluminescent glow coming from in its mouth. It was no doubt the Kaiju Grimm, Knifehead.

The beast stands 315ft tall, weighing in at 2,700 tonnes. Large and bulky, it is a heavily built Kaiju. The most notable feature is the long and broad, sharp-ended nose. Atop the centre of its head resides a blowhole like a whale. It has large, shell-like armour on its back while the rest of its body was similar to that of a goblin shark in appearance, with bone-white armour across the broad nose and back, along with the claws and feet. Knifehead possesses two large dominant arms and two smaller secondary arms protruding from its belly. Its large arms each have three-clawed digits, the middle digit being significantly larger. It also has a tail, which is armoured in bone. Bright yellow lines run through a pattern across its body, with the rest of its body being a dark grey. Its eyes and the interior of its mouth, however, glow blue and red. The Kaiju's primary forearm bones have a fleshless gap between them, looking like two fused arms ending in three-digited claws.

Knifehead roared out loudly, then screeched viciously, as it looked down to the Saltchuck. It seemed to see it as a midnight snack score the main course. But, behind the ship, a bright glow could be seen in the water. Suddenly, a large shape began to rise out of the water behind the fishing boat. A large blowhorn echoed out with a loud boom, as bright lights began to reveal the Mark-3 Jaeger, Gipsy Danger, standing behind the Saltchuck. The Jaeger reached out it's right hand, gently grabbed the boat, and carefully picked up the vessel.

~*~*~

"Ship secure." The A.I spoke out, as Max held a holographic projection in the feedback cradle in his right hand.

"Adjust the torque!" Max told Braedey.

"I'm on it." Braedey pushed some buttons, then forced Gipsy into a battle stance. "Time to kick some ass! Martin style!"

 "Time to kick some ass! Martin style!"