1. Life isn't a fairytale

So, this is gonna be my first story. My English is not perfect but I'll do my best.

there are 2 things I love very very much. Larry stylinson and Peter pan. so this is the perfect story for me :)

hope you will love it, enjoy xx

_______________________________________

Harry's POV

The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight. When I look at the beautiful night sky, it makes me feel free. Sometimes, I close my eyes and imagine flying through that beautiful night sky. I try to feel the ground disappear beneath my feet, a nice cool wind caressing my face. Just trying to get the feeling of being free and not a single thing to worry about. But when I open my eyes, I'm back to reality, back in my small room in the middle of London.

I look down at the guitar in my hands and a small smile appears on my face. Gemma, my sister. She got me this guitar a little while ago. It was the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me. I am very grateful to have a sister like her. She is the only person who I can talk to, or who talks to me. The only one I can rely on. Gemma is an amazing person and the most important part of my life.

People call me names at school, 

freak..

faggot..

worthless..

Worthless.. a name my parents use a lot. If I didn't know any better, I would think that was my real name. Mostly because of my dad, my mom usually doesn't talk to me at all. I guess I truly am.. worthless. If so many people, even my parents say so, than it must be true. But Gemma says that it's bullshit, all bullshit, they treat me like I'm a piece of shit, as if I'm not their son. Gemma says she hates our parents for the way they treat me, it's not right she says. But I guess she just tries to make me feel better when she says stuff like that. Even tho I love her, I don't believe her saying that it's just bullshit.

My life is like this ever since I came out of the closet at the age of 15.

Yes, I am gay. Believe me, I didn't choose to be like this either. Maybe if I had been normal, my parents would love me like they love Gemma. Maybe I wouldn't be worthless.

But Gemma accepts me for who I am. She says it's terrible to see my father beating me up because he thinks he can 'beat the gay out of me'. I know for sure that's true. She always tries to stop it, she tries something. Other than my mom who just walks or looks away.

Like today..

I look at the bruises on my upper arm but quickly look away. I don't want to think back at it.

I need some distraction and start playing on my guitar. I'm writing a song, It's not quite finished tho.

"strip away the flesh and bone. look beyond the lies you've known. Everybody wants to talk about a freak. No one wants to dig that deep, let me take you underneath.

Baby, better watch your step. Never mind what's on the left. You're gonna see things you might not wanna see. Still not that easy for me underneath.

A red river of screams. underneath. Tears in my eyes. Underneath. Stars in my black and blue sky. And underneath, under my skin. Underneath. The depths of my sin. Look at me, now do you see?"

"That was beautiful Harry. You've got an amazing voice."

The unexpected voice scared me for an moment. I quickly turn my attention to the doorway.

I sigh in relieve and smile. "Thanks Gemma."

She smiled back at me "Are you coming down stairs? Dinner is ready" She asks sweetly.

"I'm coming" At that, she left the room. Yeah, thanks to Gemma my parents let me eat dinner with them. Reluctantly, but I can sit with them.

I put my guitar down and go downstairs.

During dinner they won't speak a word to me, as usual.

Because there is no attention for me anyway, I start daydreaming, I'm kind of a daydreamer. I sit with my legs crossed, flip my curly hair and let my head lean into my hand. With my other hand, I let my fork slide between my fingers.

It must have looked 'gay' or something..

My father looks at me in disgust. "Why do you sit like that?" Does it look so weird? Maybe he isn't talking about that.

"What do you mean?" I asked to be sure of what he was talking about.

"You look like a girl." I do? I noticed the way I am sitting and quickly sit up straight with my legs next to each other. I hope he isn't mad.

"It disgusts me. Are you really not able to act decent for even once?" He lay his cutlery to the side. ow no here we go.

"I was just sitting comfortably, It just happened. I can't help it." I say a little bit scared.

"Ow, sure you can. Don't lie to me. There are so many beautiful girls around and you choose to be a.. a faggot" He spits out with disgust.

Okay, even tho I am used to words like this.. they still hurt. Aspecilly when your own father says it.

"Why can't you just except me for who I am?" I ask bravely but with a little voice.

"Why can't you take a example from your sister, she is straight." He says while raising his voice.

"I do take an example from Gemma, she likes boys, so do I and there is nothing you, me or anyone can do about it." I say but immediately regret it. I went to far with that.

My father is furious and stands up from his chair. My eyes widen, I know exactly what is going to happen but I can't do anything about it anymore. There is a lump in my throat. I'm frozen in my spot on the chair.

Before I can bring myself to move a muscle, he takes a tight grip on my hair and pulls me up. I gasp and hold his hand with both of my hands. He drags me away from the table where my sister is sitting with a shocked expression and my mom just ignores it all. Before I know it, my head is being slammed against the wall. A sharp pain shoots through my head and I let out a scream, the strong grip on my hair is gone and I fall to the ground. I hold my head and curl into a little ball on the ground, as if that is going to protect me from anything or will take me to a safer place, I wish it was. The pain is unreal and my vision blurry.

I can hear Gemma screaming my name. Just before I fell another sharp pain shooting through my body. It's my back this time. Everything seems to go in slowmotion. I can't do anything, only scream in pain and hope it will stop soon.

"Stop it! Get away from him!" Gemma cries. And the kicking stops. "You're a worthless fag! You're not my son." Those words hurt as much as the pain I feel in my body. For the first time I agree with him, this man is not my father anymore.

Before he can start again, I do my best to stand back on my feet. But I'm dizzy and feel pain everywhere. I can feel the blood streaming down my face from hitting the wall. I weakly stand up from the floor and as quickly as possible and go upstairs to my room. Everything hurts, I lay down on my bed and start crying. My life is fucked up and by the look of it, it only gets worse.

______________________________________

So, that was my first chapter. I hope it was okay.  xx