6. The lost boys

Harry's POV

I turn around under my warm blanket. Wanting to go back to sleep, I hug my pillow. That was the most beautiful dream I've ever had. I don't want to open my eyes, not wanting to see my little room in London. Back in the city that hates me so much, I want to be with Peter. Ow, how I wish that dream was real.

"Is that the boy? Is that him?" I hear someone whisper. A strange voice that I have never heard before. A stranger in my room?! I quickly open my eyes to see not one, but a group of maybe ten boys from about my age standing around the bed I was laying in. This isn't my bed! And I have never seen these boys before, what are they doing here?! What am I doing here?! I scream and sit straight up in the bed. All the boys take a step back in shock. 

I didn't even notice there is a boy laying next to me until he flies up in shock and grabs a dagger from his nightstand in just a second. I look at him with my eyes wide open. But.. that's the boy I dreamed about last night, Peter. I rub my eyes and blink a few times, am I still dreaming? I pinch myself really hard, alright that really did hurt. I look from Peter to the boys and back to Peter, wile everything is slowly sinking in. I didn't just dream it, it was all real!

A blonde boy starts laughing, clearly finding this funny. I am almost hyperventilating from shock as I look at every single person in the room. There outfits are all very poor, clearly hand made. some are wearing very old clothes with holes in it. I look at Peter who calmed down already and he puts his dagger away again while landing on his feet. He chuckles, "Calm down curly, they're not here to kill you."

I open my mouth to say something but I can't manage any words to come out. A boy with black hair in a quiff and with big chocolate brown eyes steps forward. "Who is this Peter? Is this him?" he asks.

Peter walks to my side of the bed while smiling wide and helping me out of bed. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and looks at me for a second before looking back at the boys. "Boys, this is Harry, the curly haired singing boy from London. And now.." He says while looking proudly at me. "..one of us." When he says that I get a warm feeling and can't fight back a smile. "Harry, these are the lost boys, your new family." I blush and look down with a smile. Family? But will they even like me?

Suddenly the Blond haired boy runs to me and embrace me in a tight hug. Who knew a sudden tight hug from a stranger could be so relieving. Does this mean he likes me? But he doesn't even know me. The blond boy pulls back and looks at me with pure joy on his face. "Hi Harry, welcome to your new home. I'm Niall. Peter has told us so much about you. I play guitar as well, I don't sing very much though. When are you going to sing for us? I really want to hear if Peter is right about your magical voice. Of course he is, he is Peter Pan. How are you by the way? I'm perfectly fine. How is it in London by the way, I'd really like to know about the.." "Niall, please, shut up." two boys with there brown hair flipped to each an other side, say at the same time while rolling there eyes. The boys are identical. I giggle, Niall is really adorable and funny, like a positive hyperactive little sunburst.

Peter giggles as well and starts talking again, "Well, so that was Niall. And that is Zayn.." He points at the boy with the black hair and brown eyes. "That is Jimmy" Jimmy has a deep scar over his left cheek, almost reaching his left eye. He is a handsome boy though, tall and messy hair. "These lads are Josh and Tony, twins as you can see. That is Oliver, but we call him Olly." Olly is a rather chubby boy, not older than 14 years old I would say. "And that's Ed, And that is Henry.." He points to a boy with red hair and a boy with long dark brown hair. "Natan, The youngest of us all. Maximus.." "It's Max, just Max." "So, Maximus, and here we have fox." He says and I look confused at him. Who calls his child Fox. "He never knew his real name, so we call him Fox because he is very cunning and the best thief there is." Peter says as if he could read my mind. "And last but not least, Liam. My faithful right hand and first lostboy ever." He points at a boy with short brown hair and brown puppy eyes.