21. Neversnow

Harry's POV

I'm confused. What does George mean? It's hard to believe that Peter would actually cut off someone's hand. I mean, all that sword fighting is just playing tough and having fun, right? It's not that they would really fight till death, right? And I mean, I know by now that Peter can get very angry and even scary sometimes, almost like he turns into another person. But to cut of someone's hand? That's just.. I don't even have a word for it. But George seemed to be very serious when he said that. But why would Peter even do such a thing? 

However, Peter took one of George his man?

"You mean like, He made one of your crewmembers a lost boy? I don't understand how I couldn't know. Who is it? " I ask. I'm very curious who..

He shakes his head and smiles a little when he walks closer to me. "He killed the man, Harry."

I look at George with wide eyes. Something inside me is really mad for hearing such a thing about Peter and I speak my mind before thinking.

"Peter would never kill anyone, why would he ever.." I tell George as if he just insulted me.

"Fun." George speaks up right away with no emotions at all. He walks past me to look into the mirror and fix his hair a little.

I look at him, confused. 

"Fun and games, Harry." George continues and turns around to face me. "boredom, we've got eternally here, everyone gets bored at some point. Don't you think?"

I want to speak up but I have no words. I don't know what to think. It looks like George really is telling the truth. But I don't want to believe that Peter is who George says he is.

"Pan, makes everything look like child play. If it's nothing more than a game to take someone's life. He is a bloody demon. I'm sorry if this shocks you to hear this, but you need to know the truth about him to be safe. Please stay away from him." He steps closer to me and holds both of my shoulders.

I look him straight into his eyes, but quickly look down when I feel tears burning in my eyes. Never seeing Peter again? I'm just so confused right now, I don't know what to do. But I have to be realistic, we will never be together. So I nod in agreement with George. When I do, a tear rolls down my cheek. I hoop George doesn't see.. To late. He brushes the tear away with the back of his hand. I look back up at him, since he knows I'm crying it doesn't matter anymore.

He is smiling and stares sweetly back into my eyes. "You look very hot in my clothes." He says.

The ruling makes me smile. How he changes to topic just like that. I don't know if he means it serious or if it's just a joke to make me smile. Anyway, I think it's sweet.

"Shall we eat now?" George askes and I smile and nod.

While we sit down, I need to ask George just this one question.

"George, do you know why it's snowing?" I wonder.

George sniggers, "Guess Pan is upset that his little plan didn't work."

Upset? I thought it had to be something happy. So he is not happy that I'm gone.

Liam's POV

I stayed with Peter last night. I comforted him and rubbed his back until he fell asleep last night. decided to stay with him since I figured he could use someone and should not be alone. I actually wasn't sure if that was the right thing. I don't know how Peter is when he is sad, since he never is. Maybe it wasn't very smart of me to stay with him.

This morning, he thought I was Harry. He seems happy again and cuddled against my side. But when I spoke up, he seemed in shock. Realisation hit him and he was sad again. Tears started rolling down his eyes again. He told me he wanted to be alone, so I left. He also didn't show up for breakfast. I am really worried about him.

Before he basically cried himself to sleep last night, he tolled me the whole story about George and Harry. I think it's all just one big misunderstanding. Harry loves Peter and Peter loves Harry, everyone can see it.

Most of the boys are playing outside in the snow. I walk outside to see Niall sitting with his back towards me, putting snow in a bin. He is melting some with his hands. He stands up with the bin and turns to me.

"Ow Hi Liam." He says happily. "Have you seen Zayn somewhere?"

I raise one eyebrow at him, "I believe Zayn is in his room." I say. He thanks me and starts walking towards the tree but I stop him. "What are you planning on doing Niall?"

He just smiles at me and says, "Ow come on Li, the snow. It's the perfect opportunity to prank Zayn." He says and walks inside. I walk after him.

"Um.. Niall, are you really sure about that? Remember last time?"

"Yeah yeah, now shush Liam. I'm trying to prank here." Niall says and slowly disappears in Zayn's room.

It's silent for a moment, but than I hear a loud scream through the tree. Followed by loud laughters.

And there they are, Zayn walks out of the room first. Not wet or cold at all, he had a big smile on his face. He is followed by Niall. Niall is shaking and cooked, snow still in his hair. I burst out laughing, and Zayn goes with me

"Ow shut up Liam." Niall says grumpy and sits down on the couch, taking an animal skin and wraps it around himself for warmth. Zayn and I can't stop laughing. Suddenly I see a figure standing at the outset of the room. We stop laughing and we all give Peter a worried look. He looks like a mess.

"What's so funny here?" He asked and walks towards us.

Zayn and I smile at each other and start explaining. Happy, Peter shows a little smile after we told the story. He always thinks it's funny how Niall can't do pranks, at all.

He looks at Niall, "Maybe one day Nialler, don't give up." He says and Niall smiles, sticking out his tongue to Zayn.

We sat there for a little while with the four of us. I'm Happy Peter is trying to make the best out of it, but I can see his smiles are fake. His words are not as cheerful and happy as always.

"um.. Guys.. I really need to speak with Peter in private for a moment. Could you guys please.." I say. They agree and leave.

"So Peter, are you planning on going to see Harry today?"

He looks down and shakes his head. "Not really."

"You should talk with him."

"He doesn't love me, doesn't wanna talk to me, he probably hates me so why should I go talk to him?" He says and looks up at me.

"Ow come on Peter. Ofcourse he doesn't hate you, he loves you, I'm not blind. what if George took him, what if George made him lay next to him in bed, what if Harry doesn't want this all... maybe he's waiting for you to save him and you're laying on your bed all day thinking about how much you think he hates you."

Peter is silent for a moment. clearly not knowing what to say.

"Maybe you're right." His eyes widen. "Maybe Harry really is in danger! Liam, I need to get to him." He jumps up.

"That's the Peter I know! Now, get your ass over there and go talk to him!"

Without saying another word, Peter flies out. To his curly in distress. I'm relieved to see that Peter is able to fly again. It shockt me when he couldn't yesterday. It really worried me, Peter Pan who can't fly.. If he couldn't go to save Harry, we would have figured something else out to do so because Harry might not know it himself yet, but he is in danger. George is up to something, I'm sure of it.