13. Indian camp

Harry's POV

I've waited for this all day! All my life actually. It's weird but.. my favorite thing to do with my sister has always been playing Indian. It always made me feel so happy and wish I could be a real life Indian. Life as a Indian seemed so fun to me. Partying all day, getting dirt all over your face and clothes and no one would care. Just being crazy, making weird Indian noises all day.

But now I finally get to go to a real Indian camp, I feel so unbelievably nervous. Through the years, I learned more about Indians. I still like it but some Indians could be very.. cruel. But that's not the case with the Indians we're going to.. right? If these Indians where as cruel as the once I read about, we wouldn't be going there now. We would die within a second.

But maybe they just do that with strangers. And I am a stranger. An intruder. Peter will protect me when they try to do something with me right? Yeah, I think he would.

I look at my hand, the hand Peter is still holding. This is nice. Feeling save for once. There could be a war but with Peter by my side, I would still feel like the safest person alive. I'm not nervous, not with him holding my hand. A little smile finds his way on my face.

"Ever played Indian before?" Peter asks all of a sudden, making me look at him.

"Um.. yeah." I chuckle thinking back at the nice memory. "With my sister, Gemma."

Peter looks at me with a smile. Waiting for me to continue.

"Very often actually. We would put feathers in our hair and use the newly washed sheets, what where hanging to dry, as Indian Tiepies. And we would run around making Indian noises. Sometimes my sister would smear dirt in my face and say it's camouflage. My mom would freak out, put us in the shower and tell us to not do it again. Not that we listen." I chuckle.

Peter chuckles as well, "Your sister sounds like a lot of fun. In neverland there are no grumpy grown ups to destroy the fun though. You can get dirty all you want, no one will tell you you can't."

I smile and look at him right in his eyes. Although it's already pretty dark, I can still see them sparkle. He stares back into my eyes. I feel a weird chill go through my body, a good chill. I could stare in his eyes forever.

"Are we almost there? I'm hungry!" Niall Jumps inbetween us, breaking us appart.

Peter rolled his eyes, "You're always hungry Niall."

"Are we almost there?" Niall repeats himself.

Peter sighs, "See the puffs of smoke?" he says and points ahead of us.

"Ow, you're right. Didn't even see that." Niall says and chuckles.

Niall gets pulled back by something. Liam. "Niall, are you serious? Can't you see they want to be alone for a sec?" I hear Liam say when they walk away from us.

"No? Do they?" Niall answers. I can't hear the rest but I chuckle along with Peter.

As our chuckling has calmed down, my touches drift off to something completely different. Tinkerbell, it just bothers me that she seems to hate me so much and I don't know why. "Peter, can I um.. ask you something?" "Sure Haz, ask." "Why doesn't Tink like me? Did I do something wrong? I'd love to know."

Peter sighs ands looks at the Indian camp. "No you didn't do anything wrong. She just thinks that you're messing with my emotionsand and she doesn't like that."

"Ow.. Is that true? That I mess with your emotions?" I frown

"Well.. Um.. You see.. Look! We're here!" Peter says, not answering my question.