11. Treasure

Louis' POV

Here I am at the most relaxing place on the island. In frond of me, a beautiful clear blue lake with with a huge amouth of rockes behind it, a big wall it is. It's not just a stone wall tho, there is a very lot of green. And over these rockes pours a lot of water, the most beautiful waterfall you'll ever see. This place holds many secrets, many feelings.Although it's the most relaxing place on the island, I'm not feeling relaxed at all. I am sitting on the ground next to the lake and pick up a rock from the ground and throw it into the water, thinking about everything that just happened. The things I can't believe just happened. I am feeling so ashamed right now. It's not that I never took my task as leader to serious before, but it was never this bad. And if that wasn't bad enough, it was in front of Harry. How could I have act the way I did towars Harry. I was acting like.. like a.. a grown up. Ofcourse it scared him, it scared even me. Just a little. Harry was afraid of me. He'll never feel save around me again. He is suppose to feel save around me, I want to protect him, keep him save in my arms.

I feel something tickle down my face. My hand reaches to my face to feel what is tickling me. Wet? Is it from the waterfall? No, it can't be that, I'm not that close to it. I look shocked at my hand and bring it to my cheek again. Am I crying? Crying? Me?! Suddenly I feel a cold wind and I look up to the sky. My eyes widen.

Dark clouds.

That's not possible! It's always sunny in Neverland and it has always been sunny, nothing else. Right? It can't be. I don't cry. I'm Peter Pan.

"Peter?"

I keep looking at the sky for a few more seconds before slowly turning my head towars the one who just called out my name. "Harry?!" I say and jump up. I smile, I can't believe he followed me, does that mean he isn't scared anymore? I take a step into his direction but he takes a step back. I frees, alright he is still scared. But why is he here?

He sighs. "Peter, what happened? Why did you do that?" He asks.

The cold wind is blowing through my hair blocking my vision. The wind gives me goosebumps, it's never cold in Neverland. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"Well?" He says, trying to be as brave as he can. "Was it just for fun? Just forcing people to do as you please? And if they don't listen to you, you just threaten them? Do you think that's funny? It doesn't seem fun to me, or fun for the others. Or are you just that willing for power? Control everyone with threatening them? Did you even.." "I was jealous." I suddenly say. I don't even know the actual reason myself, but I'm not lying, jealousy had something to do with it. I had to say it, I couldn't listen to what Harry toughed I was like. I am not anything like that.

Harry is silence for a moment before speaking again, "Jealous.. of what?"

"Niall.. it was just.. you and Niall. I was jealous." I say and look down in shame.

Harry doesn't move, he is just staring at me in disbelief. "You reminded me of something, you know. That look in your eyes. I've seen that look so many times before, back in London. I saw them a lot, right before they started hitting me.. and kicking me and.." He went silent, staring at nothing.

I cover my mouth as he speaks. This pain, it must be unbearable for him. And I, I have reminded him of that pain. My job is to make him happy, forget all that happened. But instead, I'm hurting him. I'm moving my hand from my mouth and run it through my hair. How can I ever make it up to him? How can I make him smile again? I look around. How? How? Than, my gaze stops at the waterfall. That's it! 

"I'm sorry. It's horable and painfull to hear you've come acros so many bad people. Believe me, I never meant to scare you, or remind you of that pain. I never meant to scare anyone. I'll make it up to you, or at least try." I tell him. He looks at me now with sad eyes. I reace out for his hand. "Let me show you a secret." he looks at my hand and then back into my eyes. He still is distrustful. "Hazza, please." I stay calm and look at him. After a few seconds he lifts up his hand and slowly moves it towars mine. When he touches my hand, he looks at me, still a little scared. I give him a small smile. Both our feet lift up from the ground. I lead him towars the waterfall. 

"What are you doing? We can't fly through it, it will drag us down." 

"Trust me." I say calmly and he nods.

Ihold him closer to me and accept it, holding on to me as well. I fly closer to the falling water and Harry closes his eyes while he tightens his grip on me. As we are about to be touched by the water, every single drop of water seems to back away from us. It's like we wear an invisible coat. we're already through it, tho Harry doesn't notice that at all. I look around the cave we are in now. This is one of my secret places. No pirate or lostboy knows this cave even exists. I smirk at Harry who is still holding me tightly. 

"You can open your eyes now, silly." I chuckel.

Harry pushes himself away from me with a confused frown. He looks around, and looks even more confused now. He looks from the back of the waterfall to me and back to the waterfall, than checks himselfs and pats his clothes. "Who.. We're still dry!" 

I laugh, "Well if you hadn't closed your eyes, you would have seen why."

He smiles a little and nods, than looks back at the waterfall one last time. When he looks back again he stares at something behind me. His mouth slowly drops. Ow, that's right. I turn around to face it aswell. The treasure, that's what I came here for. I wanted to show this secret of mine to Harry. Harry walks closer to it. "Where did you.. how did this..?" Harry starts.

"All Hook's treasures that we we claimed." I chuckles and look proud at all the gold and jewelery.

Harry looks at me in disbelief. "You stole it? But why? You can't just steal something, especially not something this.. valuable."

"Ow come on Haz, They are pirates. Where did you think they got the money from? Not from rightfull earning it. Besides we just tease him. He can have all of it when he finds it. Just not this one thing I am very proud of getting." I look around the hill of gold, it has the be here somewhere. I walk around it. "ah, here it is!" I pick up a sword, complete with sheath and belt. With the blade in my hands, I walk back to Harry and hand it over. "This is for you." I say and smile.

He looks at me and his mouth slightly drops again. He moves his arms to pick up the sword out of my hands, looking up at me before really picking it up to really make sure it's okay. "Omg.. Peter, are you sure I can have this?" Harry says, now looking very closely at the sword in his hands.

I smile at his reaction. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Let me help you put it on." I say and walk to him, helping him to got the belt on. 

"Done, now try it." I say.

One of his mouth corners curls up into a smile, showing one of his adorable dimples. The sword has a beautiful golden sheath. The hilt of the sword itself is gold with a few diamonds in it. The decoration of it is stunning. It's the most beautiful sword you'll ever see. So perfectly fits Harry.

Harry takes a hold on the hilt, slowly dragging the sword out of the sheath with a perfectly sharpening sound.

And there is the second dimple. A big smile appears on Harry's face. And honestly, it's the most wonderful thing ever. He really looks like a fairy tail prince now.

"Wow! Peter, are you serious?! This is amazing!" He says and without even putting his sword back, he puts me in a very tight hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!" he says.

I chuckles and hug him back, "No problem. It's the least thing I can do."

I pull back and take a few steps back so I won't scare Harry again. I smirk at him and grab my dagger, standing in start position for sword fight. I wave him over with my dagger to challenge him. 

He laughes and turns to me in the right position, really for a battle.

A few moments ago, I couldn't even imagine Harry ever smiling my way ever again. But here he is, the fairy tail prince he is with the greatest smile there is.