8. Clouds

Harry's POV

Well, I could easily say that was the best thing that ever happened to me. I still don't know what actually happenend to me. Anyway, I think Peter Pan almost kissed me! He was letterly so close from connecting his lips with mine. That was the closest I ever got to my first kiss. I almost had my first kiss from the person that saved my life in a way. But than a few mermaids screwed it up. mermaid's! how crazy is that?! I'm not even angry with them for screwing up my first kiss because I mean.. Mermaids!

Besides, the kiss wouldn't have meant anything. He was probably just trying things with me for fun. I mean, come on, this guy does everything for fun. And why would a boy like he ever be interested in me that way. He is so perfect and fun and beautiful. He is just that kind of person you can just sit with and admire what he is like. And I am just.. me. Boring ordinary Harry.

"You are one special boy, Haz." Peter suddenly says after a short time flying in silent.

I look at him, confused. "Why would you think that?" I ask him.

"You don't hear a boy singing with mermaids everyday." he giggles and smiles wide at me.

I blush and smile aswell. Than I look back at him in confusion. "Did you just call me Haz?"

He still has a big smile on his face as he says, "Yeah, Haz, Hazza. It's cute, I think it suits you."

I nod in agreement, "I like it." I blush while looking down, still with a smile on my face. Gemma uses to call me that. It always makes me smile when she does. A nicknaam makes you feel special in a way. Peter giggles and takes my hand what makes me blush even more.

As we arrive back at the treehouse, I feel sticky because my clothes are still wet. "Peter, can I maybe borrow some clothes? These are all wet and sticky."

"Ofcourse you can Hazza." Peter winks at me which makes my heart flutter. "You can borrow some of Liam's, he has enough."

Peter was right, he showed me Liam's closet and it's huge! We took some clothes and went to Peter's room. He showed me his closet A.K.A a cheer. The difference between Liam's amount of clothes and Peter's is unbelievable. Peter has like two different pair of clothes, and it looks almost the same. No shoes though, not like the other boys, Peter doesn't wear any shoes. Peter's clothes look a little like clothes that a hunter in the early middle ages would wear, but clearly very old. He wears a thick brown belt over his long dark green shirt that exists from torn pieces of fabric. A lot of self made bracelets and a gray fabric untidily sewn together as trousers.

Liam's close are a very old baggy shorts and a self made top from, I guess, deer. It looks pretty nice though. Peter's close nice too, anyway, I think everything will suit peter.

We stand there, not saying anthing. I guess he is waiting for me to change clothes. "Um.. could you please.. um turn around when I am changing clothes?" I am not going to fulling undress in frond of him, ow god no. I have to change underpants aswell.

"Ow.. ow.. sorry" He say and turns around, facing the wall. He just grabs his pan flute and starts playing the usual melody. I turn around as well and strip down. Only standing in my underpants now. I keep listening to Peter's play and strip out my boxers as well. Right at that moment Peter stops playing. Why did he stop. Wait! He isn't looking right? I slowly turn my head to look at him. But he is already playing again, facing the wall. Nevermind then, and I put Liam's close on.

I turn fully to Peter, "You can turn around now."

Peter lays his pan flute down and turns around while tugging his shirt down. I see he is.. blushing? Why would he be blushing, he is acting so weird.