5. A new start

Louis' POV

I smile wide while flying over London, but this time, I am not flying alone. And I am not flying with Tink either. But I'm flying with this special, beautiful, curly haired singing boy named Harry. I can't be any happier. Harry is going to stay with me forever, and forever is an awful long time. I'm sure everyone is going to be just as happy as I am to meet Harry. I have told them stories about Harry every day. Everyone loves to listen while I talk about him, everyone is interested in Harry and his music, even now they haven't even heard him yet. Niall might be a little jealous of this other boy playing guitar but I can see he is happy and curious aswell.

We have lots of music in Neverland though. When we go to the indians we have music and fairies make the most beautiful music. Some of the boys play instruments aswell. We lerned drums from the indians, ofcourse I play on my panflute and Niall plays guitar as well, the only thing he sings though are traditional Irish songs.

Harry, in a matter of fact, can play guitar and sing. Not just sing, His voice sounds like one of a mermaid. well.. merman, I actually never heard a merman neither have I ever seen one but let's just say Harry's voice is unique. I look at Harry and I see him smiling just as wide as I am. I find myself staring at him, I have never seen him smile. He should smile more often, it suits him beautifully. The moonlight is shining bright, lighting up his slightly bruised face. It will never be bruised again. Suddenly he turns his head to face me completely and he looks me right in the eyes, his eyes twinkling like stars. I've never seen so much beauty and I start to feel like there are fairies dancing around in my belly again. I don't think much of it really and just keep staring at him. He blushes but keeps staring back. This feeling, I've never felt it before.

"Beautiful" Harry suddenly says

I smile at him and look down at the city, breaking our eye contact. "Yeah, I know right.", I giggle.

A blush appears on his cheeks again, "ow.. yeah.." he looks down as well. "..right" he says while laughing nervously.

I laugh, he is a very nice boy, but still a bit strange. We fly in silence for a little before Harry speaks up again.

"Peter?"

I look at him

"Why me? Why take someone like me with you?" He says it like he is some kinda of useless nothong. His face gets a little bit sad again and I can feel him getting heavier. I grab both his hands and look him in his eyes again.

"To give a special boy like you the fun and family he deserves." I tell him with all honesty. A small smiles finds its way back on the boy's face. 

"There are others where we going? Will they be okay with you bringing me allong?" He looks a bit worries now.

"More than okay, and if they wouldn't I would command them to. But don't worry." I smile and then let go of one of his hands to keep flying forward. "See those two bright stars over there?" I say as I point to the two bright stars.

"Yeah, they are beautiful." He nods

"There are we going. Second star to the right, straight on to the morning." I say and Harry looks confused. As we fly higher and higher, the city London seems to be an globe of light. "Hold on very tight. And whatever happens, don't let go." I tell him and he does as told. This is the fun part! Wind hits our cheeks harder as I start flying faster and faster. The wind seems to burn in harry's eyes as he closes them tight and buries his face into my side.

Suddenly a bright light lights my face, the morning sun. I inhale deeply with a smile. I'm home. "Open your eyes Harry."

As he opens his eyes he immediately gasps and his eyes widen. "Ow.. My.."