20. Frozen heart

Louis POV

A big pink fluffy cloud. Lighter and softer than anything you've ever felt before. And next to me, the person I've start to live for. The most beautiful soft and purest soul I have ever met. My curly haired love, smiling at me, making the cloud beneat me feel even more soft if that's possible. 

In one quick eyeblink, he was gone, out of sight. Nowhere to be seen. I'm alone on a big pink fluffy cloud what doesn't seem to be that soft anymore, no longer that light. And suddenly.. the cloud disappeared as well, as if ripped from beneath me. I can't fly, I'm falling and falling. All my happy thoughts are gone, just like the cloud they are ripped away from me. I stop falling, a wave hits me, I can't breath, I can't do anything but desperately trying to swim. But it's no use.

There is no wave what hits me, there is no pink fluffy cloud. My reallety is that I am in frond of the window of my one true enemy, Captain George Hook.

Hook.. half naked in his bed and next to him.. my one and only curly haired love, also half naked. Still sitting half up, leaning on one elbow. On his still red glowing face, a surprised look.

He didn't move away. He just stays there while George almost kissed him. The bastard is now laying with his back to Harry and a huge grin on his face. He doesn't care for Harry like I do, he doesn't care at all. He is just using him. But how could Harry do this to me? Is this some kind of revange? Laying in bed with my enemy, a pirate captain, THE pirate captain.

I came here to save Harry. I thought he was in danger. But it all turns out.. I toughed I was special to him. Maybe I ruined everything, more than I thought I had.

A ice cold wind blows against me, but I could care less. Even if I would freeze to death right now. I don't care. 

I didn't realise until my vision went blurry. But I'm crying. Again. It's weird, but I don't really feel angy, just.. hurt.. and really stupid.

There is nothing I can do here. Harry doesn't have to be saved.

I fly away from the window when I see Harry laying down, cuddling into the warm blanket. 

It feels as if I have an anker tight to my back which makes it really hard to fly. But I mean really really hard. On my way back to land, waves hit my feet. It's so cold that the water just feels like tigny knifes against my feet, but again, I could care less. 

When I finally reach land, I have no strength to keep on flying. I look up at the dark sky above me as tiny white spots whirl down.

Liam POV

It's already late and Peter still hasn't returned. All boys are slowly going to bed since it's getting late and they get tired. But I can't sleep, not with the worries I have now. I was worried already but than this cold wind set up..

I'm sitting on the ground, staring at the sky. I hope they return any time soon now. And I hope nothing bad happen. But what else would explain the cold wind.

Suddenly I feel someone gently grabbing my hand. It scares me for a second. It's Niall. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice Niall came to sit next to me. I give him a little smile and he smiles back. But as soon as another cold gust hits me, my smile falls again and I look down.

"It's cold." I say and Niall nods sadly.

Right than, I see something drop in front of me. Something really small, and again. I look up. Snow. It's snowing in Neverland. That's not a good sign. Niall sees it too and lays his head on my shoulder and hugs me. Not saying anything.

We sit like that for a little while, shivering from the coldness. And just as I was going to tell Niall we better should go back inside, I hear something comming towars us from the woods. Could it be Harry? Niall and I both stand up to see what it is that is approaching us. It's a boy, it's.. Peter?