25. Who would have known

I'm sorry, I havn't got much time to write lately. I'm very busy with my exames and stuff.
Anyway, have fun reading! Xx

______________________________________

Liam's POV

It stopped snowing! That's a very good thing, even that freezing wind is gone now. Perhaps Harry and Louis are talking right now, they're making up for sure. I smile and run to the other boys, joining the snowball fight. Niall doesn't see me comming, he is to busy throwing snowballs at others. I smirk when an amazing idea pops in mind. I start running towars Niall, he turns around just a moment before I tackle him into the snow. I'm on top of him, overloading him with snow. He starts screaming and laughing, trying to push me off of him. I laugh aswell and grab both of his hands to keep him from throwing snow back at me.

"LIAM LET GO!" Niall screams while laughing.

I give in this time and let go of him, letting myself fall down in the snow next to him. We're both out of breath and still laughing a little. I turn my head to look at Niall, seeing he is already looking at me. Suddenly a weird feeling goes through my whole body, it's a nice weird feeling. The feeling only Niall can give me. He is looking at me with his happily twinkling blue eyes, he is so cute, his red cheeks and nose from the cold make it even more cute. I feel myself staring at him with much addoration. We lay like that for a moment before Niall suddenly throws a hand full of snow in my face. He starts laughing again, jumps up and starts running, knowing I will come after him. With a smirk I brush the snow out of my face and indeed start running after him.

Just as I almost got him, I get stopped by Tinkerbell who suddenly appears in front of my face. She looks in panic which makes me confused. Why is she acting like this?

"Tink, calm down, is this about Harry and Peter?" I ask her.

She nods fast. I look at Niall who stopped running aswell, he gives Tink a confused look.

She starts explaining what's going on. She tells me about Peter flying through George's window, a fight and..

"WHAT?! They got him? They got Peter? You must be mistaken!" I say in shock.

Niall's eyes widen. The other boys heard me scream aswell, everyone comes walking towars us, thinking they misheard what I just said.

"Did you just say that they got Peter? That must be a joke right?" Ed speaks up.

"Tink saw it, they've got Peter. And Harry aswell" I tell him and the other boys. Everyone looks a bit shocked at this unbelievable news.

Ed shakes his head and gives Tink an angry glare. "You're lying Tink, pirates can't catch Peter, it never happened before."

I place my hand on Ed's shoulder. "Calm down Ed, she wouldn't lie about something like this, you know that." I tell him.

It's completely silents for a moment, everyone is just looking at one another in shock. Everyone needs a moment to take in this unbelievable news.

"Than what are we waiting for guys? Let's save them!" Ollie breaks us out of shock and starts walking to wherever. I grap his arm to stop him, and turn back to Tink.

"What's the plan Tink? We can't go with boats or flying, they'll see us coming."

With that, Tink starts flying away, wanting us to follow her. While we all start running after her, she leads us through the woods. After a short time running, Tink stops at the edge of the mermaid lagoon, the water is already thawed. All the boys are looking confused at eachother while catching there breaths. They back off a bit from the water. Just now, all of us realise where we are. And we couldn't be more scared. We're where the mermaids live, the most dangerous place on the island.