15. Mine

Louis POV

Yesterday night.. Where do I even start? I can't describe my feelings about yesterday night. They are way too intense to be described.

After Harry and I kissed for a while, we have been sitting in a high tree to look at the star rain. It was really.. Romantic? As Harry called it? I was holding him, his back against my stomach. Every now and than, I gave him a little kiss on his head. I've noticed that I adore every little thing about him. Every word he says, every touch. How he shyly looks away everytime I tell him how I feel about him. How beautiful I think he is. And he is, in every way.

After just talking for a while and sitting in the tree, he fell asleep in my arms. So I flew us back to the treehouse. While he slept, I couldn't help myself but start thinking. Why is this something I have never had before, why didn't I even think about anything possible like this? I've already done anything I can think of before. What would never come to my mind to do? That's right, grown up things.. That tought scares me.. This is not a grown up thing is it? But what else could it be? I've already done everything that's not grown up. 

After hours of tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep.

Now, it's morning again. And Harry is still asleep. my, that boy sleeps a lot. I don't mind though, it's adorable to see him sleep. His curls are a mess and little snores come out of his slightly parted lips. He looks so peaceful. I lean over, about to give him a kiss on his head. But before my lips touch him, I stop. I remind myself everything I've been thinking last night.

"GUYS!" I hear a certain person with an Irish accent scream from the hall.

"GUYS, guys!" And the blond Irish lad rushes in.

Harry scares awake and frowns sleepy at Niall.

"Did you see the stars yesterday night? I did, I was just sitting there with Liam and suddenly, there it was! it was beautiful though. never saw that before. Did you? I mean I have seen a falling star before, back in London. But never that many, or even here in Neverland. Where did it come from? Its weird, because the island works on your feelings Peter. I wonder what kind of feeling that was. Do you know?" Niall says a little to exited for the time of the day. I'm not really a morning person.

I groan and Harry giggles, snuggling his face into the crock of my neck.

Liam walks in as well, "Niall, I've been looking for you. What are you doing in here?" Liam says

"Liam, Peter was just going to explain me about last night!" Niall explains to Liam. And Liam looks at us.

Harry chuckles and gives me a sweet kiss in my neck, which makes me blush like crazy.

Liam's eyes widen for a second but than looks at me with a big smile. "Date went well I see?"

I nod and smile at Harry.

"Good to hear. Come on Niall, breakfast is ready." Liam says and gives me one more smile before walking out of the room.

"But I wanna know wha.."

"Alright, than I'll just eat your bacon."

You don't have to tell Niall that a second time. He says a quick bye and runs out of the room, after Liam.

Harry and I laugh, I look at the beautiful boy against me. How could this be a grown up thing? Grown up things aren't happy, and what I'm feeling is defetly happiness. I couldn't overthink.

At breakfast, we're sitting like always. Liam and Harry next to me and Niall next to Harry.

"I guess that I think what kind of feeling it was last night that caused the star rain." Liam says and smirks at me.

I give him a little smile, knowing what he means and I look back at my food. "I need to tell you something."

"You guys kissed." Liam says out of nothing.

I raise my eyebrow at him. "What? How would you know?"

He laughs, "Ow come on, falling stars? I mean, you always had this strong feelings for Harry but something must have blown your feelings to a new level. That would be a kiss, I wouldn't know what else." Liam is being his smart self again. "So tell me more." he says smirking and leans his head on his hand, looking at me.

"well.. I know what a kiss is now. And it's the best feeling ever. Not that I would kiss you now or anything, iew. It's just him, I feel like kissing him and only him. If I only could describe that feeling when his lips met mine. I.. I think that I am staring to understand you now, Li. I think that.. I think that I'm in love." I whisper the last part.

"But that is amazing!" Liam almost screams and I quickly shush him. "That's amazing Peter. I am so so happy for you. So are you guys like.. boyfriends now?" Liam whispers.

I give him a confused look. "But.. of course we are. You all are right? You're all my friends and boys so.."

Liam burst out laughing and shakes his head. "No no! It's a bit hard to explain but it's basically if you really love someone and he loves you back and you want him to be yours, not like a possession but yeah.. then you ask if that person wants to be your boyfriend."

Mine? I want him to be mine.

"But how would I know if Harry loves me too?"

"Of Course he loves you too. Why else would he kiss you?"

"Well, I don't know. Maybe he just likes to kiss."

"I don't think so. But hey, if you want to wait a little longer, that's fine. It's not like we've got any time to lose anyway." Liam chuckles.

The rest of the time during breakfast, we just have fun and talk. Harry and Niall keep talking about how Harry got a guitar now as well and how great that is since they can play together now.

Which they did. Niall teaches Harry a Irish song on the guitar which, supricefully, he likes. Niall of course being overly happy since he finally found someone who likes one of his Irish songs.

And Harry teaches him a song which he calls 'Torn'. Apparently it's a very popular song back in the other world. He says that it was the first song he could play on the guitar and that his sister teached him how to play it.

Harry talks about his sister a lot, he must really miss her. That reminds me of seeing her in Harry's room the other night. Being all sad. She must miss Harry a lot as well. I can't blame her, who wouldn't miss Harry.

I shake off the bad thought. Harry stays with me, I'm not letting him go. Never.