6.3

•- Laine Bennett -•

I had been tapping my pen absentmindedly on my bottom lip as the details of the latest project was floating around the room.

I was meant to be taking notes for Austin, but my eyes had been glued to his as he converses with his employees.

It was fascinating to see a man at work. But a man so passionate and involved was a whole other sight to behold.

I find myself biting the pen in my hand as Austin runs his hand through his hair so carelessly. If it only it were m to have my hands brushing through his silky hair as we sat on the couch in his living room. I would trace every inch of perfection on his features and stroke the fallen hair from his eyes. He'd look at me with passion and love before moving so he faced me. A smile would form on those lips and he would slowly lean into my neck. He'd whisper something, anything, and a jolt of electricity would flame my entire body. His lips would sensually press his lips to my neck and cautiously draw his lips along my jaw until finally, he would kiss my lips with aggression and determination. Not being able to hold off, I would lift my body on top of his and find that he's been supporting for a majority of the night. He would move my body to his desires. My hips move upwards causing a loud grunt to emit from his chest. Our lips would be combining in the most inhuman yet passionate way and I could just feel his lips on my own. His hands would work my blouse off my body until the silk fabric fell down my shoulders. His hands would roam my body and he would slowly pull the strap of my bra from my shoulders. Just as his lips connect with the bare flesh of my chest-

"Miss. Bennett."

I would roam my hands through his hair as his tongue roams across my nipple so perfectly it felt beyond right.

"Laine."

I would let out a whimper as his hand roams down my body until his palm my massaging where I desired to have him most.

"Lainey!"

I'm snapped back to meeting like boomerang. I look to Austin who had a knowing look plastered on his lips.

I move the pen from my mouth slowly and realize I had left tether marks without trying.

Clearing my throat, I reposition myself only to regret it soon after at the immense amount of ache I was feeling.

"Sorry, Mr. Wood," I say in a lower whisper as I grip onto the iPad on my lap.

"Care to tell us what you were daydreaming about?"

I suck in my bottom lip as a sly smirk crosses his lips. He knew damn well. His excitement of pure suffering was overall a concerning factor into his personality, but without it, I wouldn't be sitting across from him with demonic thoughts and images floating around my mine.

I shake my head as my grip on the edge of the iPad tightens, causing my knuckles to be painted a new shade of white.

"Not particularly, Mr. Wood," I state as my head titles to side silently pleading him to drop the matter.

He hums in response and leave from the back of his chair so his arms were rested on the glass table.

"I'm sure whatever it is, must be so interesting to draw your attention away from conversation. Please, enlighten us on what possibly kept you from the meeting."

Austin's voice was deep, hoarse, minimally seductive. I had hoped no one caught on however, it was impossible to miss the small smirk playing at his lips.

"I'd much rather refrain, sir. However, if you do wish to proceed with this meeting, I have been knocked back to my senses thanks to you."

Austin shifts in his chair noticeabley, causing a small smile to cross my lips as he clears his throat.