Chapter 32 The Second Task

Hey guys! I'm back!

I hope you enjoyed that really long chapter for the Yule Ball. I had fun writing it.

So, recap.

We went to the Yule Ball and had a blast and left you on a cliff hanger.

So, without further adieu, let's get to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV...

I wake up and look around. I don't remember falling asleep, but I'm definitely not in my bed. I take in a breath and feel something over me. I look down a little and see a brown haired mass on my chest.

Oh yeah, I fell asleep in Hermione's room last night. That was a very interesting night.

Last Night...

I get pulled down into a kiss and lay on top of Hermione. The kiss escalates quickly into a rather steamy make out session. Hermione starts biting my lip and pulling me into her. I take my chance to slip my tongue into her mouth. We both explore each other's mouths and I add a few nibbles at her lips.

I feel Hermione start to take off my jacket to my suit and undoes a few of the buttons to my dress shirt I have on under it. I start to undo her dress and little and as I pull away and flip the situation so I'm on bottom and she's on top. We break away from the kiss to catch our breath and she peppers my neck in soft pecks.

That's when I stop myself. I know that I love this girl, but it's still to soon for this kind of thing.

"'Mione." I whisper. "Wait."

She looks at me and puts a hand on my cheek.

"As much as I would love for this to continue, I think it's to soon for this." I lightly pull her to me. "I don't want us to do.. That... and then regret it later."

She looks down for a few seconds then just nods in understanding. Though, she still seems to pout slightly. I laugh softly and whisper, "We'll get there someday Love. I promise."

She smiles and leans down to kiss my neck a few more times. As she does, the shoulder of her dress that I had loosened falls further down and I catch a glimpse of her cleavage. My face gets hotter and I look up and away from it. I have to resist the urge to look back. At least she had a bra on, so I didn't see much.

She gets up after a minute or two of kissing my neck she gets up and reaches for some pajamas to change into.

"Should I go?" I ask.

She looks back over at me and shakes her head. "I want to cuddle tonight."

"Of course you do." I smile and prop my head up on my arm.

She hesitates and looks at me. I realize that I'm about to watch her change and I motion to ask if I should turn away. She bites her lip then her lips curl up into a smirk as she starts to change. At this point, I realize what she is doing and I just roll my eyes. I still watch though. After all, I feel it would be rude if I ignored my girlfriend. After she is done she joins me in the bed and wraps the blankets around us. We share a gentle goodnight kiss and then pass out.

Present...

I smile at Hermione as she starts to wake up. She lifts her head to look at me. It takes her eyes a second to focus and notice it's me. She leans down and kisses me. She lightly pecks at my lips and lightly nibbles at them. I go with it until she is satisfied. We finish up with one kiss that last longer then the previous pecks. She breaks away and lays her head on mine. This covers my surrounding with her hair and she is about to fall back asleep.