Chapter 16 Into the Chamber

Hey guys! Back with more!

Not much to say right now, so I'll just get to the recap.

Christmas break rolled around and we got the Polyjuice potion fixed. Harry and Ron went and found out things while we had to comfort Hermione after she messed up a little bit.

That sums it up pretty well.

So, without further adieu, let's get to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV...

"Have you spoken to Hermione?" Ron asks.

"Obviously, yes." I say. "She should be out the Hospital Wing in a few days."

"Once she stops coughing up furballs." Harry adds.

It's been a few weeks since we used the Polyjuice potion to learn more about is Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin, which he is not. We did learn however that the last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened was fifty years ago and someone died when it was.

We walk up the stairs and then find water on the steps.

"What's this?" Harry says, following the water.

Ron and I quickly follow behind and we track the water to the bathroom that Myrtle resides in.

"Looks like Moaning Myrtle is flooding the bathroom." I say.

We go into the bathroom and find Myrtle moaning - surprise surprise- sadly as she sits in the windowsill. We walk a little closer and look up at her. She looks down to us and say, "Come to throw things at me?"

"Why would I throw something at you?" Harry asks.

"Don't ask me. Here I am, minding my own business and someone decides to throw a book at me."

"But if somebody throws a book at you it can't hurt you. It'd just go right through you." Ron says.

Myrtle flies up to us, rather upset at Ron now.

"Sure. Let's all take turns throwing things at Myrtle because she can't feel it. Ten points if you can get it through her stomach!" She punches through Ron's stomach. "Fifty points if you can get it through her head!" She punches through Ron's head.

"But, who throw it at you?" Harry asks.

"I don't know." She says, "I didn't see them. I was sitting in my stall, thinking about death, when it feel through the top of my head."

She lets out a cry and flies off. Harry walks forward and pick up a wet book that is on the floor. We look at it and flip through it, but there is nothing there. We take it back to the common room and Harry keeps looking through it. I'm sitting in my chair with my leather book and glance at Harry every once in a while. I see Harry start to write in the journal then react to something. I get up from my chair and look over his shoulder.

He writes down 'My name is Harry Potter.' As he finishes the sentence, the ink disappears and another appears.

'Hello Harry Potter. My name is Tom Riddle.'

Harry looks back to me and I usher him to write something else. He writes, 'Do you know anything about the Chamber of Secrets?' The ink disappears once more and then reappears saying, 'yes.' Harry writes, 'Can you tell me?'

'No.' Reappears. We both sigh a little, then ink appears again saying, 'But I can show you.'

I look at Harry and he glances back at me.