Chapter 25 The Quidditch World Cup

Hey guys! I'm back once more!

I am getting right into it so, let's get to the recap.

Last time, Harry got a Firebolt broom stick. Hermione told us to meet her in the Astronomy tower. We confessed and Hermione is now our girlfriend. Then we went home for the summer.

It was really short.

So, without further adieu. Let's get to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV...

I'm dreaming. I have to be.

I'm standing in front of the house that I use to live it. This was the house that my real mother died in.

Not this again. Anything but this.

I walk up to the house and see the door is cracked. I timidly open the door and look into the entry way. There is items thrown everywhere. I hear shouting from upstairs. I rush up to see my dad cast a spell. A dark figure flees and my dad rushes up to my mother. He is saying something to her, but I can't hear it for some reason. I look up and see me, as a little baby, crying. I feel a presence behind me, and I quickly turn and see the dark figure reappear behind me. It's hand reaches out it's hand toward my throat and I feel it grab my neck.

Hermione POV...

I had just woken up Harry and Ron for breakfast. I was heading over to my boyfriend, Y/n, when I see him tossing and turning. I get over him and sit on his bed. I put a hand on his shoulder and his eyes shoot open. He grabs my arm and breaths quickly. I put a hand on his and look at him worried.

"Are you okay?" I ask after he's calmed down a bit.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." He nods. "I had the dream again."

I want to hug him and hold him, but I feel that will give us out to the others. I just grip hand a little tighter. He calms down and just rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. I get up and let the boys get ready.

We've been here for a few weeks now. All of us have been staying at the Weasley's because they are taking us the the Quidditch World Cup. But the past few nights, I'll wake up to Y/n knocking on the door to the room I stay in. He says he's been having the same nightmare. I'd offer to cuddle with him and we'd fall asleep together. We have to make sure to wake up early so he can get back to his room before anyone noticed. It feels so nice to be in his arms while sleeping though.

But, this is the first time his had the nightmare twice in one night. He came in a little earlier then the past few nights. We woke up super early and he said he should get back to their room. Now, I find him like this. I'm getting really worried.

I'm setting the table down stairs when Harry and Ron finally join us. Y/n is the last to come down. He looks like he hasn't slept all night, but he takes a spot at the table and I sit next to him. I take his hand under the table and start making circles on the back of his hand with my thumb. He smiles and we have breakfast.

Your POV...

After breakfast is finished, I head back upstairs to get my things ready for heading to the Quidditch World Cup. I'm really looking forward to this, especially with it being my first time seeing one. My dad had kept me rather sheltered from the wizarding world when I was young, most likely because of what happened to mom. I finish packing quickly and then head down the stairs and stop at the room my girlfriend, Hermione, is staying in.

I knock lightly at the door and whisper our little password.

"Bookmark."

The door opens wide and I get pulled in. The door closes as I get pinned to it and feel lips connect with mine. I wrap my arms around the owner and pull her close. Our kisses goes on for a couple of minute, with me occasionally pulling back to peck her lips just to have her pull me back in. Once we actually finish I just lay my head against hers.