Chapter 5 The Game

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying this.

As I'm writing this chapter I have just posted the first chapter. So I'll hope you guys are liking it so far.

So, recap.

We found the big dog in the third floor. We learned Wingardium Leviosa and had to try and cheer Hermione up. We eventually save Hermione with the help of the others. In the end, we get "rewarded" for our part.

Now, without further adieu, let's get to this chapter.

I don't expect this one to be to long, because we aren't on the Quidditch team, but I might come up with something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV...

"Come on, Harry. You have to eat something." I say.

Today is the day of Harry's first Quidditch match. He is really nervous.

"Y/n's right Harry." Hermione agrees with me. "You're going to need your strength today."

"I'm not hungry." He says.

"Good luck today, Potter." We hear a voice from behind us that makes us jump a little. It's Professor Snape. "Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a mountain troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you. Even if it is against Slytherin."

And with that, Professor Snape walks away. I watch a little longer and realize he is limping.

"That explains the blood." Harry says.

"Blood?" Hermione looks at Harry curiously.

"Listen. Last night, Professor Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that three-headed dog. But, he got himself bit. That's why he's limping." Harry explains.

"Why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asks.

"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret."

"So your saying.." Hermione says.

"That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants."

The sound of an owl catches our ears and we look at where it is coming from. Headwig, Harry's owl, comes flying towards us with a broom shaped package. It drops it in front of us and we all look at it.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?"

"I never get mail." Harry says.

"Let's open it." Ron says.

We all start to undo a bit of the packaging and it reveals a Nimbus 2000 broom. I look in awe at the broom.

"It's a broomstick." Harry says.

"It's not just a broomstick, Harry." I say. "It's a Nimbus 2000!"

"Who sent it to you?" Hermione asks.

"I don't know." Harry says, looking up.

I follow his eyes and see he is looking at Professor McGonagall, who Headwig is perched next to right now. I can't wait to see this match.

Finally it's time for the match. I am up in the stands with Hermione, Ron, and Hagrid, cheering like mad with the rest of the Gryffindors. The teams fly out and I watch as they line up. The game starts and I watch as the teams fly around. This is the first Quidditch match I have ever seen.