37. real life

Liam woke up bewildered, he looked around trying to find out where he was. He checked his surroundings, he was at Deaton's. He moved on the table and Hayden came to his side.

"Hey Liam" Hayden said softly. "How do you feel?"

"A little sore, but I'm ok... For how long have I slept?"

"Two days".

Liam looked around the room again, it was only he and Hayden.

"Where's he?" Liam asked.

"Who?"

"Theo".

"I don't know" She sighed.

"I thought we would be able to talk when I woke up" Liam said sadly. "But he is not even here".

"No Liam" Hayden started. "He was here all the time... He actually left a few minutes ago because Mason threatened him for being here for two days non-stop" She said and Liam smiled.

"Really?" Liam said sitting on the table.

"Yes! He was really worried when we brought you here almost dead". Hayden told Liam. "He almost had a collapse... He was blaming himself for what happened to you, he was sad he didn't reply you and so".

"It's not his fault... I just want to talk to him. I love him!" Liam exclaimed.

"He loves you too" Hayden assured. "By the way, I need to tell you something, Liam" She said taking Liam's hand.

"What is it?" He looked at her.

"Theo is innocent, he didn't kiss Tracy... We made it up for you to think he cheated on you and break up with him".

"He was telling the truth" Liam ...

"Yes. I'm sorry, Liam... And I'm sure Tracy's sorry too" She sighed. "I will understand if you never want to talk to me again, but I needed to tell you that".

"Ok Hayden, I don't hate you for it... I don't approve what you two did, but I won't hate you for it" The beta confirmed.

"And there's more... I didn't leave because of my sister, I left because of a boy".

"Really?"

"Really Liam, I'm sorry!"

"Ok Hayden... In the end I started dating Theo, and I'm happy now... Maybe I'm happier than I've always been" He smiled.

"I'm happy for you, Liam!" She smiled. "Sorry again!"

"That's ok" Liam tightened the hold on Hayden's hand assuring everything was ok.

There was a knock on the door and then it opened revealing a figure.

"Hi, Liam" Theo said entering the room.