6. private message + real life

ma BEAST man
hey liam
are you ready?

liam🐺
almost
give me 10

mas BEAST man
be there in 20 then

liam🐺
ok, bye

+

Mason and Corey arrived at Liam's at 7:45pm. Liam got in the car and they speeded to Gabe's house. Mason parked near the house and they got out of the car. The house was already full of teenagers, the trio walked towards the house and got in. Inside, they met with Scott and Malia who were already drinking in a corner.

"Hey guys! Where's everyone?" Liam asked looking around.

"Stiles is trying to bring Derek, I bet they won't be coming. Lydia is talking to some girls from her college she didn't even know were here". Malia answered taking a sip of her beer. "Your boyfriend is staring at you like he's gonna eat you with his eyes!" She continued pointing to Theo in the opposite corner.

Liam had felt someone staring and Malia's talk was the cue to look at the person who was staring. In this case, Theo. Liam turned to look at Theo and the older boy winked when he saw Liam.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Liam stated turning back to his friends.

"Yet". Scott pointed out.

"I'm going to take a look at the party. You are too boring!" Liam said laughing. "Where's Mase and Corey?"

"They left already. Probably are making out somewhere else".

"Probably! So, see you soon!" Liam said and left walking around the party.

The beta took a beer from the counter, and were looking at the teenagers dancing in the living room, in a corner there was the traditional game of beer pong. Some couples where making out on the couch or leaning against the wall.

"Hey little wolf!" A rough voice whispered in Liam's ear, making the beta shiver.

"Theo!" The younger boy greeted turning to look at the chimera.

"You came!"

"I said I would!"

"What are you drinking?" Theo asked.

"Beer".

"Have you put some wolfsbane? You know, to get a little drunk".

"Of course I did!" Liam smiled.

"So," Theo started, Liam noticed he was afraid. "Wanna dance?"

"Yeah!"

"Really?" Theo asked surprised.

"Let's dance!" Liam took Theo's hand and the couple walked to the improvised dance floor.

The dance started a little awkward, the both of them just swing a little. Two or three beers after Liam was grinding Theo. The dance was hot, but it did not last long, because soon after there was a slow song playing on the speakers.

They were embarrassed again, Theo initiated the move. He put his hands on the beta's waist pulling him closer, Liam blushed and wrapped his arms around Theo's neck. They danced staring at each other's eyes. Theo leaned in, and soon they were kissing.