10. real life + instagram

Liam got out of the car with Theo's help, he was blindfolded and had no idea were they were going. He trusted Theo, for this reason he was not afraid.

They walked a bit on something soft, it was sand Liam thought. Suddenly they stopped.

"Are you ready?" Theo asked.

"Yeah! Let me see what you did for me!" Liam pleaded.

Theo pulled out Liam's blindfold, and the younger boy was amazed by the view. They were at the beach, it was night time, so there were candles on the sand forming a heart. In the middle was set a table.

"So," The beta started. "What's all that about?" He looked at Theo who was looking to him in awe.

"It's our first date!" Theo answered simply.

"It's amazing! Thank you!" Liam threw himself into Theo's arms.

"Anything for you!" The chimera kissed Liam's temple hugging him. "Let's eat!"

They sat down and a waiter appeared to serve them. Of course Theo had planned everything, and they had a good time during the "dinner". Talking, eating and drinking. After they ate, the beach was empty again, just the two of them. They spread a towel on the sand and sat, Liam between Theo's legs and leaning on the chimera's chest.

They were looking at the view, no talking, only hearing each other's breath. The sky was full of stars and the moon was big and yellow.

"Liam," Theo said silently. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Liam turned around suddenly and looked at Theo. The latter was calm and quiet, looking into the beta's eyes. He was waiting for the answer.

"Yes!" Liam exclaimed almost whispering, he did not want to break the moment.

"That's good! Really good!" Theo smiled and kissed Liam.

+

liked by hewittmason, werescott and 737 others dunbliam he prepared an amazing surprise to me! Our first date was incredible and at the end of day he asked me

dunbliam he prepared an amazing surprise to me! Our first date was incredible and at the end of day he asked me... I SAID YES!

👤: chimeraeken

view all 527 comments

hewittmason MY SHIP!!!!!
hale-tate THE SHIP SAILED!!!!
onlyhumanstiles FINALLY!!!!
lydsmartin CONGRATS BABIES!! I'm so happy for you two!
werescott take care of him, @chimeraeken!
chimeraeken I'm surely will @werescott.
chimeraeken I'm so happy you said yes baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️
dunbliam ❤️❤️❤️❤️ @chimeraeken
coreyisme FINALLY!!! THE SHIP!!!
derek.hale Congrats boys!!
usera I knew you two would be a couple anytime soon!!!
userb Thiam is happening guys!!!

+

liked by dunbliam, derek

liked by dunbliam, derek.hale and 938 others
chimeraeken I'm not single anymore! I asked him and my baby said yes!

👤: dunbliam

view all 627 comments

dunbliam would say it a million times! ❤️
usera liam doesn't deserve you!!!
userb nah, that's ashamed... Liam is gross!!!!
hale-tate WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE?????
chimeraeken LIAM IS AMAZING!!!!! WHO ARE EVEN YOU?

Comments were disabled.