33. real life + private message + group chat

It was past 9pm when Liam and Mason went to the preserve to look for the treat Nolan had talked about. They had also heard of something flying around at night, and they were sure there was something they needed to stop.

They were looking around trying to find something when something flew above them. The thing got down in front of them, they found out it was a witch. They haven't seen any witch until now, but they knew it was one.

"Look what we have here" The witch said ironically. "A beta and a human... I thought you would be more intelligent and bring someone tougher, Liam".

"How do you know me?" Liam asked.

"I know all of you, who haven't heard about Scott McCall's pack one day?"

"What do you want?" This time Mason asked.

"I wanna kill Scott. Who doesn't?"

"You won't kill Scott, you won't even go near him!" Liam said angry.

"Why not puppy?"

"Because I won't let you do it!" Liam was really angry, his IED boiling.

"Liam, don't do anything" Mason advised.

"Listen to your friend, beta! You wouldn't want to fight against a night witch, huh!?"

"I would!" Liam approached the witch.

"LIAM!" Mason shouted.

Too late!

+

Theo Raeken
Hi Li!
Just read your messages. I miss you too...

+

Puppy Pack
(the beast?, the invisible, the hunter, the wolf, beta me)

the beast?
Guys, Liam was captured...

Woooow! So many things in one chapter hehe. Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for 6K views ❤️