36. real life

The group met in the preserve at 10pm. The plan was simple, and they were hoping the simple was enough. They had lights imitating the sun light, which Nolan and Mason were encharged to turn on when the witch was out of the cave. They had a werewolf and two chimeras who were using their strength to fight the witch and open her eyes, and then they had Hayden and Corey who were responsible to take Liam from the cave safe and sound.

"Looks pretty easy" Hayden said.

"Should be, but they say she is really strong and she does this aight thing with her eyes we have to avoid".

"We will do it!" Alec exclaimed.

"Is everybody ready?" Nolan asked. Everyone nodded and they started.

Theo, Tracy and Alec used a bait to bring the with to the outside. She came ready to fight and they had a pretty tough fight. The witch was even stronger than they were expecting. At some point Tracy got to inject some of her kanima venom in the witch. She paralysed just a little, because she was strong enough to support the venom, but the little was enough to Theo and Alec take her to the front of the lamps and to Mason and Nolan turn it on. The witch burned and became powder in a few seconds.

Meanwhile, Corey and Hayden camouflaged to reach the cave. They went slow not to draw attention of the witch. When they saw everything was ok and the witch was burning, they ran inside and found Liam. He was laying on the floor, he was awake but a little hurt and weak.

"Liam" Corey said and Liam looked at them.

"You found!" He said getting up, his legs betrayed him and he almost fell, but Hayden and Corey were fast enough to catch him.

"We did! Let's go home".

They helped Liam walk by holding him and the trio walked towards the entrance of the cave. Outside they could see their friends waiting anxiously.

"LIAM!" Mason shouted when he saw the trio leaving the cave and ran towards them. The rest of the pack looked at the direction Mason ran and were happy to see his friend. They all ran to hug Liam. Theo stayed behind watching them.

"Hi guys" Liam said weakly. Mason, Nolan, Alec, and even Tracy hugged Liam.

"How are you feeling?" Nolan asked.

"I'm ok" Liam answered. "Hi, Theo" He said looking at the chimera who was watching everything a few feet away.

"Hi, Liam!" Theo said approaching the beta.

Liam smiled and hugged Theo as soon as the chimera was closer enough to catch him. The hug was a little strange to Theo when he felt Liam was heavier than he should be. He had fainted.

"We are taking him to Deaton!" Mason exclaimed and everyone ran to their cars. Theo carried Liam bridal style to his truck and gave Corey the keys. "Go!" Mason said sitting on the passenger seat.

+

Ok guys, I took forever to write this shit chapter haha. Hope you like it tough.
The fic is almost finished, more 2-3 chapters.
Tell me what do you want in the end and so.
Thanks for reading and liking!! ❤️