21. real life + instagram + group chat

It's been almost 10 hours since the last time Liam had contacted someone. Theo was really worried about him, and now he was doing the last thing he could before calling everyone.

He was shifted to his wolf and was sniffing Liam's scent around the town, he had looked around many places already and now he was walking towards the preserve, the scent getting stronger, Theo knew he was near. And after 2 or 3 kilometres more he found the one he was looking for. He shifted back to his human form before approaching Liam.

The beta was sitting down by a river, his feet where in the water and his head was down. He was too caught in his moment he did not sense Theo's presence until the chimera sat down beside him.

"Hey babe" Theo said silently. Liam just looked at him, eyes read and cheeks puffy. "We were worried about you. I was about to call Scott and the others".

"I needed some time alone" Liam said shrugging.

"What happened?" Theo took Liam's hand in his. They were looking at the horizon.

"I was asking myself the same thing. I don't know what happened that people hate me so much" He looked at Theo, tears streaming down his face. "I know I'm not the coolest person or the calmer one, but I've been a better version of me since the past events, and people still hate me! What have I done, T?"

"You've done nothing, Li. Those people don't see the person you are, but you shouldn't be worried about them, babe. We love you, I love you!" Theo was looking at Liam's eyes.

"I know, we've talked about it, I just feel so sad when I read those comments. And before I get angry and do something stupid, I just run away".

"You have all the right to do it, but tell me when you feel that way, so I can help you. I'm here for you, I will always be!" The chimera caressed Liam's face.

"Thank you, T. You are the best boyfriend and anchor someone could have! Sometimes I wonder what I've done to deserve you..." Liam smiled and it made Theo's heart melt.

"You are just you, Li. You being that way makes me love you more every day!"

"I love you, T. Thank you!"

And Liam kissed Theo's lips. It's been some time since the last time they kissed with so much passion and love. Theo pulled Liam closer making the beta move until he was straddling the chimera, and their passionate kiss became a make out session in the middle of the preserve.

+

liked by hewittmason, coreyisme, dunbliam and 3,738 others chimeraeken my precious little wolf, I'm here for you! Love you ❤️

chimeraeken my precious little wolf, I'm here for you! Love you ❤️

👤: dunbliam

Comments have been disabled for this post.

+

Puppy Pack
(the chimera, the beast?, the invisible, the hunter, beta me)

beta me
hey
I'm ok, Theo's with me

the beast?
omg liam
where were you?

beta me
just thinking

the beast?
next time let us know please
I'm glad you're ok!!!

the invisible
finally!

the hunter
yaaaaay!!!!

beta me
thanks for worrying guys
I'm ok now, I'm at home!

Hey guys!!
It's been awhile since we had a Thiam moment hehehe.