"You know what I look forward to?" Harry asked me.

"What is that your highness?" I teased with a smile.

"Just Harry," he corrected pointedly. "I like playing with the kids. They are always the best."

I smiled at him, the thought of him sitting on the floor with small children crawling over him giggling uncontrollably. Somehow, I found myself pondering on the idea of the two of us having children. Though, I couldn't seem to picture our children in this large palace. Children in general was a hard thing to imagine though it could be nearer than I thought if Harry and I did end up getting married. 

Gemma and King Desmond filtered into the dining room with smiles on both of their faces. I stared down at my lap as Gemma sat across from my with a smirk on her face. The butlers placed plates of food in front of us. They uncovered the plate to reveal eggs, sausages, and hashbrowns. A delicious meal.

As we ate our food, Gemma was looking at me and Harry. She stabbed a sausage and slid it between her lips and then back out repeating these actions. I began to choke on my food as I caught on to what she was doing. Harry was quick to ask if I was alright. I nodded looking at Gemma who had a sly smile on her face.

"Is everything okay there?" King Desmond asked.

"Yes," I nodded taking a sip of water. "Just swallowed too fast."

The king let out a chuckle and picked at his plate. I glanced over at Harry who was smiling at his plate. He reached his hand over and ran it over my bare knee. I smiled at him happily, my body leaning in to his touch. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We arrived at the hospital about an hour after the incident at breakfast. The hallways smelled of sterilization, the overly clean stench tickling my nose making me sniffle from the sudden blast of dryness. Harry reached for my hand lacing his fingers through mine. I smiled at him as we walked behind his parents and sister. 

"This is our cancer ward," the nurse said gesturing to the doors in front of us. "The children's unit is on your right as soon as you walk into the doors."

"Thank you," King Desmond nodded shaking her hand. I walked over to the nurse who stood there watching the royal family go through the doors.

"Miss Price," she stated as she went into a curtsy. A blush grew on my cheeks. "What can I help you with?"

"I just wanted to personally say thank you," I smiled to her. "For showing us around the hospital. It means a lot."

"It's no problem," she smiled waving me off. "I enjoy this time of year, we're all happy and have a reason to celebrate."

I smiled to her and walked off into the children's ward. I peeked in through the window and saw Harry sitting on the floor. Young children were giggling and sitting around him. He had two small girls propped on his lap and he was animately talking to the kids. One of the girls had a tiara on her head and a doll in her hand.

"There she is!" Harry exclaimed as I walked in the room. Their heads popped up to look at me. "That's Emerald."

"No, she's Gertrude," Gemma said with an eyeroll. "Ignore him, I'm the better one."

"You're not the better Styles," Harry said with a pointed look. "I am."

"Really?" one of the kids asked. 

"Yes I am!" he smiled. "I get to be King one day, don't I?" he asked and she nodded.

"Who's going to be queen?" the other girl asked.