"What the hell happened!" Liam and Dani walked over to me.

They helped me up and we all went to me and Harry's room to talk about what happened.

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Are you going to tell me why you called me in the middle of the night?" She said against my bare chest.

"Just felt like it." I looked down at her blond hair and the smell was so much different then Claire's.

"Well I had a great night but it's mid afternoon now and I have to go. You were lucky I was in town." Emily said getting up to reveal her naked body. She changed and walked out.

Last night was a blur most of it because I was drunk but I knew what had happened and what I had done. I knew what I did was bad and yes I felt guilt but it was all her fault. My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

"Hello."

"Harry were waiting." I heard Simons voice.

I quickly got up.

"For what?" I gulped

"Claire's performing with Taylor Swift today at MSG. The boys told me you went out to get some stuff."

They had covered for me? But why? "Yea I'll be there in a few." Simon hung up without another word and I quickly changed.

- - - -

"And I thought our concerts were loud?" Louis said covering his ears.

"Well the people do love Taylor Swift." Zayn said. We were all backstage with Claire. Taylor was on stage performing.

"Harry what you did yesterday was unforgivable apologize." Liam said finally.

I knew I had too and of course I was planning too. I got up and walked to Zayn.

"Zayn I'm sorry for acting like a dick and Perrie I'm sorry I shouldn't have spoke you to like that."

"It's ok Harry." Zayn said. "But you shouldn't be apologizing to us you should apologize to Claire." Perrie said.

I nodded and went to her dressing room but before I could open the door she walked out and Josh pushed past me with Claire beside him.

"Claire!" I yelled.

"She's busy I'm sorry but you can leave a message who are you?" Danielle said glaring at me coldly.

"Danielle I'm sorry just please let me talk to her." She sighed.

"After the show met her in the hotel room you share I'm sure she wants to talk to you. Better be glad we didn't tell Simon or her brothers and Victoria. They would all have gladly flown a plane here to kick your ass. Don't hurt her styles or I'll hurt you permenantly." With a final glare she left.

"She's amazing." Liam smiled.

"Shut up." Niall threw a pillow at him. "Let's go Claire's about to perform!"

- - - -

"Claire?" I said while I walked into our room. When I had walked into our hotel I was hoping to see Ed and Nick but Nick had texted me saying they were staying at a different hotel.

"In here." I heard coming from the bathroom. I walked over to the door and she walked out only in an oversized t shirt.

"Claire I'm sorry." I looked at the ground.

"Is that all?" She lifted an eyebrow.

"No I'm sorry I'm a dick I'm a jerk I'm an absolute bloody idiot!"

"I know." Claire said quietly walking over to me and putting her arms around me. "But I still love you curly."

"Am I forgiven?" She gave me a small smile and shook her head.

"No your sleeping on the couch."

"Louis isn't going to like that you know." I put my arms around her waste.

"Well then looks like your sleeping with me." She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist.

Our lips came in contact and my tongue immediately went in. My hands were running up down her thighs, they were so soft and smooth. Her fingers ran thru my curls and she pulled on them whenever I would dig my fingernails onto her thighs. My hands started going up the t shirt she had on and just as about I was about to pull her panties down she stopped.

"Harry wait stop." She got down and fixed her t shirt. "We should-"

"Yea yea I know we should wait I'm sorry let's just sleep ok." I'm not going to lie I was a bit pissed but I was already usted to it.

That night we went to sleep with her on my chest yet again without us doing nothing.