Reborne

She reached the door to her porch and her statement of never loving again rang hollow in her mind, that simply wasn't true. She turned and walked back to the garage, but Stephen was gone. She sighed and walked towards the house. She went in and poked her head into her bedroom and saw that Todd was laying down, half empty whiskey bottle propped on his chest. He was out cold. When she looked at Todd she felt sadness and pity. She knew that she didn't love him like she once did, but she would protect him. Margie shook her head and walked into the bathroom. She took her clothes off and started the shower. With a smile she reached between her legs and felt Stephen's semen leaking out. She wiped her mound with her hand and felt more of his semen drip onto her palm. Without thinking, she brought her palm to her lips and tasted his remnant seed. She smiled, not bad, not bad at all.

Just as she was about to step into the shower, her cell phone buzzed. Blocked number, she knew who it was. She laughed, "Miss me already?" Stephen laughed too. "I do, I really do." he said. His voice then took on a more serious tone, "I called the organization and informed them of your decision." He continued. "And, what did they say?" she asked. "They were thrilled. I will set up a meeting. You may need to set something up with a family member to take care of the kids for a few days. I doubt you want to leave them with Todd right now." He said softly. "No, I certainly don't Stephen." She replied.

"What do I tell my mom?" She asked. Stephen laughed and said "Just tell her the truth." "The truth? Are you crazy? Margie said incredulously. Stephen laughed, "No silly, just tell her that you are interviewing for a new job opportunity. That is the truth." With that, they both laughed. "Okay, I'll be in touch Margie. Lo..." his voice trailed off and the line went dead.

Margie put the phone down andstepped into the shower. She closed her eyes and let the hot water wash overher. Her mind now focused on what she had to do...for Todd, her kids, and forherself. Her mind also now reeled from the realization that there was a fourth part to the equation. She would also do whatever she had to do to protect Stephen. "Life just gets more and more complicated" she said aloud with a sigh.Let the future unfold however it will, but it will be her choice and no oneelse's...Que será, será...