R O S E A T E

Just don't make her life painful than it already is. Camila thought as she followed Lauren downstairs. She was somehow woken up by the slim shifting of figure from her bedside. The green eyed girl felt the motion of Camila's frame as she sauntered to grab her hoodie, she curses herself for being so rash that she had to face the younger Latina before she leaves. That for all one knows is the last thing she needs.

Slowly she felt Camila weighing with her as she hastened down from the stairs, she wasn't engrossed of the idea that she might throw in some rational grounds just to stop her from mislaying. She subsequently takes her hoodie from the couch, trying her unyielding resistant not to take even the slightest glimpse of the girl standing behind her.

Lauren hectically puts on her hoodie as Camila watches in hysteria. Her running thoughts were enervating her, she essentially thought of something to stop the older girl from leaving, her eyes persistently staring at the side of Lauren's face, somewhat hoping that she might actually pause for a moment and tell her what was taking place.

But in her harrowing disappointment she did not, instead, Lauren instantly grabs her shoes from the shoe rack moving ever so hastily, showing no signs of ever halting. The older Latina grew more frustrated when her fingers fondles obnoxiously on her shoe laces, the sudden grumble wasn't intended. She frantically shuts her eyes in exasperation.

She doesn't want to talk, she just don't know what to say. It's somehow ironic though, because it was habitually Camila who casually hates it.

Although her racing thoughts comes to an abrupt stop when she saw the younger Latina tying it for her instead. Her eyes were smoldering holes at the back of Camila's head, suddenly demented on her notion. Steadily the younger one stood up after tying her laces, Lauren's green orbs remains on the floor, she doesn't want to look at Camila's brown ones. She just can't.

It'll break her slightest resolve, so she does what Camila commonly does. She remained quiet.

Camila sadly glances at Lauren's blank expression, neither less who wasn't ogling at her like how she usually does, and that did pierced rather unexpected through her heart. That was how she was declined, and maybe, just maybe she did felt something for her but just wasn't as stark as before. Maybe that's how things go when you were already resentful with almost everything that surrounds you.

Lauren remained silent refusing to look at the younger one, who was hopelessly expecting a word from her, but she does not give in, her thoughts were already fixed by her rearmost decision and if she does happen to look at Camila once again, she might not be able to do it. As she mentioned, she was just tired.

The younger one tries her best not to snap ahead of Lauren who was convincingly drawn by her own thinking. Camila's fingers were slightly shaking as she felt her anxiety building up from the pit of her stomach, she strenuously clenches her fist as stiff as she could to stop it from getting dreary.

She felt a twinging pain as she painfully dug her nails at the soft flesh of her palms.

"Say something, it's too quiet" The brunette mutters, trying to keep her composure in anterior.

And Lauren does not respond, instead she stares at the bridge of Camila's nose in dread, she couldn't get a few words out, and by the time that she was trying to open her mouth, she just completely shuts it because she couldn't utter a thing. She was becoming defeated from her loss of words.

She stops thinking the moment she saw Camila waveringly beaming at her.

"It's okay, I don't deserve you."

Camila's voice cracks at the last part as she faintly stares into Lauren's green ones. She wanted for her to stay as longer as she could contain her desire to, or maybe until she gets tired and unfortunately the younger one senses that she was already, tired. And she could always visualize the hurt on Lauren's face the longer they've spent being together, and that alone gives her an adequate reason to fathom.