D E M E N T I A

"I love your couch" Lauren jested as she lies comfortably at Camila's olive couch.

"I love it too"

They've been spending most of their time binge watching and drinking coffee, sometimes Lauren would even stay for the night just because she feels like it was her second home, and Camila was far from a bother, as a matter of fact, she doesn't talk much and Lauren surprisingly appreciates that. She also have learned a few things about Camila, the girl isn't a very big fan of fast food, when asked why, she just seemingly thinks that it just wasn't right, Camila also hates chocolates, she says she have learned to hate them, the older girl then got the hint, Camila never likes the cold either.

The young Latina has commenced back to her kitchen to brew the coffee beans that Lauren had brought all the way from work, she jolted unrequitedly when Lauren appeared behind her, the older girl was inspecting Camila's fretted features before she chuckled lowly grabbing the coffee filter from the younger Latina's hand.

"Let me help" Lauren says incredulously,

Camila shifted her gaze from the brewer down to Lauren's figure, Camila thinks that Lauren was aesthetically beautiful, she wasn't anything like the other girls she have come to tie her ropes with, Lauren was a bittersweet fragment to her, sure the girl has her flaws, but Camila thinks she wouldn't be the Lauren she knows when she's all so perfect and dazzling. Camila doesn't think being all perfect and dazzling is opposed to beauty.

"Lauren"

Lauren was too consumed by her own thoughts when Camila halted her from her movements, her nose scrunched looking confused by the younger Latina's sudden configuration, she postulated that maybe Camila doesn't want her to do it for her, besides she was also stubborn and somehow impossible to read.

"What?' Lauren emits a vigorous tone, all so to say that she hated how thoroughly Camila was looking at her. Camila let's go of Lauren's hand before she spoke what was entrapped.

"You're doing it wrong"

Camila simply took the filter from the older girl's hand without a word being punctuated by Lauren's immoral lost of focus, hence Lauren was embarrassed, though Camila's constant conciliation with silence has indeed placed her at a less unceasing situation. But being the curious person that she was, she couldn't just keep her mouth shut.
"Say Camila, what's your favorite song?"

Camila has now turned her back against the brewer looking sternly at Lauren.

"Why do you ask?"

"Out of curiosity" Lauren shrugged nonchalantly.

Camila continues to stare at the dimming figure in front of her, she then have gone back to her position before, showing no sign of affirmation, no other less than to even try to get out a few words of a song title. Lauren sighed disappointingly as she shifted all of her weight to her left foot, she felt so useless, but she wasn't surprised when Camila turned her back at her, Camila's just too personal and brotherly composed in some way than she is, Camila was simply reserved.

"Butterfly Culture by Benjamin Francis Leftwich" Camila was now back at facing the older Latina.

Lauren's mouth was in ajar, she looked at Camila like she might just be hearing things and she prominently needs to be slapped, but she wasn't, Camila has indeed mentioned it in response, only a few of people articulates with that song, only a few of those other people has acknowledged the songwriter's works, it was so surreal that Camila was a few of those people. The older Latina's mind was clouded by the time that Camila has turned back to facing the brewer.

Camila was now ethereal to Lauren.

"Do you somehow listen to Rosi Golan?" Lauren asked with a contrasted expectation of relevance from her voice.

"I've heard a few of her songs"

Lauren was plastered on her position feeling ecstatic with a lot of compelling thoughts whirling around her brain, Camila was still facing the kitchen counter when a huge smile crept from her face, she has yet to meet a specific person she had wondered to be entailed with, Lauren has somehow found someone who she thinks was impossibly just conversed by her thoughts.

Camila was now fully convinced that Lauren was ideally interested with music than she thought she was, Lauren's eyes were a brighter shade of green when she turned back to inspect the older girl's reaction, it was translucent due to the soft sublimation from the sunlight's ray, she was a bit hunched near at the stove situated beside her, her smile was an undeniably work of beauty, Camila thought. Lauren was Camila's definition of beauty.