C A S A N O V A

They sat on top of an abandoned compartment overlooking the city, her eye's tranquility never to vacate from Lauren's vision as she beamed lightly at the sight in front of her. She draws in an ere light breath heretofore looking at the Latina who was caught opportunistically gaping at her, her jet black hair was pulled back into a bun as strands hangs loosely from each side of her face. She timidly stares at her girlfriend whom she may persist was still gawking at her.

She slowly swiveled her body so she could face Lauren properly, the older girl was abrupt to do the same thing, enclosing their proximity, her girlfriend chuckles faintly before she's back to staring at her girlfriends green orbs. Lauren was more than delighted to join her pandemonium, she also stares at her lenient brown orbs, this somewhat caused the green eyed girl to smile genuinely when she saw how somber her girlfriend was.

Lauren discerned her hesitancy, she knows her all too well to be unmindful of it, she softly breathes in before she brushes off the strands covering her girlfriend's face. She was strained as Lauren slowly places a hand below her thighs, she swallowed hard when she felt Lauren's other hand brushing her cheek, and the older girl continues to prod at her thighs as she leisurely stops.

"Lauren" She painfully muttered, looking anything but calm.

The older girl snickered at her girlfriend's frustrated temperament, she slowly withdraws herself with a triumph smile plastered all over her features, but precipitously pauses and raises her brows when her girlfriend scowls in exasperation.

"I'm starving" She hysterically groans.

Lauren looks at her in full amusement, trying her best to contain her laughter but unfortunately failed when her girlfriend looked daggers at her. Her laughter instantly dies down when she was toggled by a figure on a sudden. Lauren yelps vehemently as the figure was weighing above her. She gave the person a distant look before she giggled at the her girlfriend's petite frame.

"I failed to find the humor, Lauren"

"You're just being dramatic" Says the Latina who lay perfectly still from her girlfriends weight.

"Being hungry is intolerable?" She lifts her brow facetiously, crossing her arms above her chest.

The green eyed girl was brisk to flip them over, as the girl beneath her shrieks in surprise, eyes wide and conveniently more delated from the suns gleam. Lauren stares at her fervently when she stops scuffling from below, deeming rather charmed over the situation.

Her girlfriend immediately pushes her off but repeatedly fails when Lauren beats her to it, chuckling every time she hears her girlfriend's frustrated grunts. Lauren was entertained with her girlfriend's unconditionally failed attempts of breaking free from her grasp, she pretends to yawn bored from her girlfriend's utmost effort to escape her hold.

"I do think being hungry is acceptable, though" She pouts, seemingly looking like a puppy.

But Lauren took none of it, she retains on inspecting her fingernails as if she haven't heard any of it. She puts more weight until she heard a small whimper from beneath her, while she was busy inspecting her nails she steadily felt flesh from both sides of her waist, her girlfriend's fingers were now inside her shirt, painfully emotive, but as she looks at her girlfriend's orbs, it was a different story. Her eyes were a darker shade of brown, it was an impure look, a turn on for Lauren the least.

Her girlfriend's fingers were now running all over her torso as she shockingly registers the sudden fluctuation, she shuts her eyes for a moment before she painfully feels her back hitting the ground. She blinked a couple of times before she have seen her girlfriend's worried features hovering above her, her pulses were quick to intervene when she senses how close their faces were. They still barely share affection respecting her girlfriend's boundaries.