A P A T H E T I C

The second that Camila had opened the door, Lauren appeared illusively translucent from the gaping coldness that hit Camila's warm figure. The girl appeared paler due to the sudden rising of the temperature, but she was far from being bothered by the blinding uncertainty of Lauren's sudden appearance when she stared rather troubled with the girl in front of her. Camila trembled at the countless times that she has ever felt this uncommon. She then notices Lauren's irregular breathing.

"You're cold" Camila stated the obvious inspecting the older girl indirectly, 

Lauren breeze in like she was having dilemma in stating her concerns, she huffed a distant scowl when Camila had choose to move with the legal proximity between them, Camila then halted mid step when she felt ambivalent from Lauren's abrupt features, the brown eyed girl timidly set upon on looking back at Lauren's green orbs. Camila then felt the restraint from Lauren's blunt gaze, it seems like the older girl was averagely lifeless all of the sudden. 

"You're trembling"

Lauren continually looked at Camila as if postulating what was going on, as if Lauren was evoking something out of her, the older girl's contorted scrutiny didn't help either, Lauren seemed different from the person that Camila have come to know, she dropped adversely, she looked rounded and doleful. Camila was over the top bothered by this, she slowly placed her gingerly warm fingers at Lauren's dead cold cheek, that's when she hesitantly retracted her hands. 

"You're verily cold, Lauren" Camila alleges, 

Lauren despondently throws her head into a tedious laughter, which confuses the younger girl moreover, Camila froze when her laughter died down and she was back to staring at the brown eyed girl once more, but this time, Lauren appeared to be much more at ease, she remotely heaves under the blanket of coldness surrounding them. Camila felt perplexed at Lauren's sudden turmoil. In fact, she was honestly vexed on how she should react to Lauren's precipitant affirmation. 

"No" Lauren shooked frantically before she spoke again, "You are, Camila" 

And as if Camila didn't get the memo, Lauren once again smiles dumbly before she shoved her trembling hands at her backpocket, the older girl stood animatedly as if she was waiting for Camila to speak up, or blare her horns anytime soon, but instead Camila draws in a conceiving breath as she stares at the green eyed girl scarcely. 

"If you're here to pester – " 

"No, I am here to simplify your every fiber" 

Camila looked at Lauren densely, she felt strained by that, by Lauren's insensitive statement. Although Camila knows that she deserves it, every concrete word that the older girl has to emancipate, she deserves it all. So Camila do what she does best, she spoke less, she stayed eerily silent when Lauren pulled the car keys from her pocket, she stayed silent when Lauren stated that she was leaving, she stayed silent until she felt discarded from being so guarded and yet again she was dead silent when the older girl had drove off leaving the muscular sound of the lurking engine tingling around Camila's line of sound.

Camila took a few steps upfront before she sat down at the cold tiled floor, wasn't bothered by it, she gently draws an excessive breath, partially looking from where Lauren's vehicle was situated before, she blandly touched the freezing floor after inhaling a sharp breath feeling overwhelmingly broken, her lips quivered as the coldness had heightened, but the younger girl did not make an effort to move, not a muscle. 

The brunette flinched at the sudden breeze of coldness wiping off the little fragment of her individuality, Camila withdraws her hand from the floor before she inspected it candidly, the firmness of the air's cold gust kept her mood on a monotone, she conveyed a ragged breath looking inconveniently at her numbing hands. And instead of retreating back to keep herself warm, Camila stuck at her position, back at running her fingers are the tiled floor, her eyes wondering back at the area where Lauren's vehicle was.