P H A N T A S M

"I guess it wasn't obligatory to tell you" Lauren shrugs as she conveniently took a sip of her coffee. She lied about that part, she just don't want to fondle with pain than she already is, although her composure did contradict when the younger sensed the guilt from her attitude, she knew Lauren sufficiently to point it out, somehow she feels like a pariah for her scrutiny when it comes to human emotions.

"It torments you" Camila corrected, she slowly fiddles with her fingers the moment she said it, she felt like she was violating their boundaries, the young Latina forcefully squeezes her eyes in vexation before she settled it on Lauren's green orbs. She breathes an air of relief when she percept an amused expression from the older Latina.

"Loosen up, Camila"

"I'm scared that I might actually say the inexact thing" She professed.

Lauren was quick to beam her a smile as she strokes Camila's fingers, the older girl felt a jolt of fondness when the young Latina quivers at the small contact, her eyes slowly strings at Camila's lips, "I suppose you have consigned to oblivion that, I'm more of the illiterate one here"

Camila could feel the tension growing between them as she caught Lauren incessantly looking at her with audacity. She starts to grow neurotic when Lauren's proximity grew closer, she lightly pushes herself from where she was sitting, vigorously excusing herself to head to the comfort room.

The older girl was to assume the principle looking narrowly appalled as how fast it happened, she cursed herself for being impulsive, her eyes dropped at the empty cup that settled between her hands, she molests with the cups rim, contemplating if what she did was imbecile. She draws in a ragged breath on the eve of execrating her behavior.

----------

"What is she like?" Camila rightly looks at the green eyed girl, "Sara" she paused before she prodded, "What was she like?"

Lauren's thoughts were far from present, she always comes back to the thought provoking kiss, her eyes interlocks with Camila's as she rashly discrete herself for thinking of such a deed, what she saw was pure relevance of what people should define as beauty. She snapped out of her trance when the younger girl scrutinizes in deep incertitude.

"Lauren, are you okay?" The worry was present.

The older girl leisurely nods, "She was a lot like you, honestly speaking" her shoulders instantly dropped when she protracted the word 'was' past tense. She sadly flashed a smile, before she stopped to inspect the awareness from the young girl's demeanor, she softly chuckles as she rifles Camila's hair and instantaneously hugs her.

"It's fine" Camila says under her breath, clinging tightly onto the older one's chest.

"What's fine?" Lauren asks before she kissed Camila's forehead in deep thought.

"To stop the act" The younger girl simply responds as she lifted her gaze to where Lauren's green orbs were, she dolorously drags in a heavy breath, "I know you're not okay" she lightly presses her forehead on Lauren's chin as she closes her eyes, with her brows furrowed, "Feeling sad is more than acceptable, Lauren"

When Lauren haven't answered, Camila was to discern that she might actually would be wanting to talk more than she used to, she places both of her hands on the older girl's shoulder blades, but she wasn't gazing on her green orbs, not yet for the least.

"You're miserable" She tightens her hold as she fixated her eyes on Lauren's green ones.

The older Latina was on the brink of crying, but the thought of having to stoop down on what she had been feeling all along stops her, usually her thoughts do numb her feelings, an emotion she thinks is, a stupid excuse of a word. She gritted her teeth as she looked anywhere but Camila. She's obligated to contain pain as long as she does not drag anyone with it.