O P A Q U E

"What?" The person turns her attention onto her, giving her a disgruntled once-over.

"Your shoe laces" She uttered flatly pointing at the person's footwear, "You forgot to tie them"

A look of perplexity flashes across the person's face when she immensely stared at the brunette who she guesses is 5 foot tall and tad anxious than she was, her gaze resurfaced as she gained back her senses dropping her eyes on the cold looking floor, she stares at her undone laces ridiculously as if contemplating if she could have been more lousy than she already concluded to be.

"Was it necessary?" The brunette spoke with contemporary annoyance dripping mildly from her voice, though somehow Lauren figured out that she was eventually speaking to herself when she mumbled in incoherence with a facial expression morphed far at ease, amused, Lauren couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's odd way of self-deprecation.

"It was necessary" Lauren simply stated, Camila was then cut-off from her lacing thoughts when Lauren offered her a reassuring smile. Camila somehow nods appreciatively at the simplicity of Lauren's response, considering the fact that Camila's authenticity when it comes to conversations turns out to be attainably horrible, anyhow, that's what makes Camila vivid, less words is a contradiction to the girl, and the lesser she speaks, the more comfort she gets.

Lauren's the opposite.

"I think it would be formally decent if I'd introduce myself" Lauren remarked unison and was about to do it until she saw no conformity from the brunette's face, as if she was trying to allocate something, her enthusiasm has slowly died down when the other girl showed nothing but the vitality of just being present with her, Camila wasn't anywhere near excited. The younger Latina didn't seem to care about Lauren's introduction, she was evidently repressed by a specific idea and that bothers the older girl more than she seems to care at that point.

"What?" Lauren tries to sound nonchalant but she knows that Camila got the memo when her face changes into an inaudible expression.

"I was wondering when you'd be able to tie those laces"

Lauren's adjacent scenarios comes to a halt after hearing Camila's specific concern, as a matter of fact she could have regulated a hypothetical comment, but looking at the person in front of her with a glint of seriousness through her brown orbs, she doesn't think that it would be such a good idea for a start. Instead the older Latina crouched down giving the younger girl exactly what she wants, but that doesn't keep her from giggling and no other less, talking.

"How is my laces part of your concern, if you don't mind me asking" Lauren spoke with a playful grin as if to lightly ease herself from her running thoughts of what could have been going inside the brunette's head, she seems more interesting than she tends to be, sure she could point out some initial things such as the girl's good looks and extreme morality of reading people's expressions, but Lauren has yet to discover the keen part of the younger girl's interests and inability to speak.

"You could have tripped"

"And how is it your concern if I do?" Lauren instantly backfired without thinking much of what could possibly come out of it.

Camila's very much pleased to be getting the same compensations being thrown at her, whereas she sometimes thinks that she ideally is used to these commonly state figures that she undergoes most of the time trying to engage herself with other people, though she obviously hates it, she despises talking as a matter of fact. So Camila did what she does best, she didn't speak, and by the time that Lauren got up she took a few steps back to justify her intentions. And Lauren does the opposite.

"Lauren Jauregui" She stretched out her right hand just enough for the younger one to reach, Camila stares at it dumbfounded, she chewed at her cheek trying to postulate the gesture, yet it is to sink in and now she's uncomfortable by their recent exchange, she could have been sure that the older Latina wants nothing to do with her, she's accustomed to be either left or profoundly enjoyed less because she was detained of being without question, a boring entity.