Epilogue Part 1

<<<<<<<< THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE. PLEASE READ IT. >>>>>>>

Dearest followers,

There are a few important things I need to discuss, so please read this note carefully.

First off, there are going to be two parts to the epilogue because it was too long to fit in one. This update could have been a chapter or an epilogue, its more like in between the two. So you guys are lucky! One more update to go! :D

I am finally back from my holidays so I will be uploading much faster now! I am so glad for all your love!

I will soon be starting the second book (I belong to a Mafia), please add that to your library. I have decided to write a book from Nathan's POV too, however only after this book a certain amount of views. I need to get this book noticed before I start another on Nathan's POV.

For which, I need your help. Is there anyone willing to post a sample of this book on their own profile? It would be a great help to this book. Please Inbox me. @Utterbeautifulwords and @JeTaimeMina have already posted it up. You can go and check it out! :D Please inbox me if you are willing.

And guys? I love you.

Kiara

*****************************************************************************************

Epilogue Part 1

I looked into the mirror, assessing how the dress fit me.

It was a hectic red dress, Nathan had asked me to wear for him today. Almost instantly I had groaned, seeing how this dress pushed my boobs obscurely, acting like a second skin, it was completely bare from the top and the hem barely passed my mid thigh. All in all, I looked like a slut.

But I couldn't tell him I didn't like this dress, because of the way he had asked me. He was like a small child, waiting for approval, looking at me with intense hope. How was I supposed to say no to that?

Considering how indecent this dress looked, I was fairly certain today was going to be a private dinner.

Regardless of how many times I assured him how much I loved him and only him, he wasn't getting any less possessive and jealous. Whenever I had gotten pissed, at his reaction if I talk to another man, he made it clear that he completely trusted me, but he didn't trust the insane male population that wanted to pounce at me.

Every time he said that, I wanted to role my eyes at him. Not everyone is as blind as him to want a short social disaster like me.

That day, had changed our life completely. For better and for worst.

No! You wouldn't think about that! My inner voice scolded me.

Turning away, I tried to push my focus on dressing fast.

As I tried to figure out the accessories that were supposed to go with the dress, I found myself increasingly frustrated at the lack of my success.

This wasn't something I was used to doing all by my self. Why was this supposed to be this way, why had I not done something right then! I pushed my hands through my hair almost pulling them out wanting to yell out.

Instead, I had been self-absorbed with my own problems going on and on about what was wrong with Nathan and my life. A tear made its way down my cheeks, and I found a sudden urge to somehow close my hands and hold what I had lost.