Chapter 31 - Broken and Betrayed

**************************************************************************************************

Chapter 31 – Broken and Betrayed (Mini Chapter)

Twenty-eight days

The first thought that crossed my head, when I woke up next morning with a muffed head. The events or rather realizations from the night before came rushing back to me.

I had exactly twenty-eight days to love him. I looked around, at the drizzling outside the window. It was funny how ran could be so adorably romantic and unbelievably sad all at the same time. The first time I came to realize that I have come to love someone I also came to realize that a future together with the man I love would never be possible.

I tried to move away from the grip Hamilton had me under but as always it was impossible. Since the time he thought I fell out of beds, he tucked me completely inside him. There was not an inch of space left between us through out the whole night. And I wasn’t even the one to resist him; he was the man I loved. I imaged doing these things with the man I loved.

The optimistic part of me reminded me that at the very least I had twenty-eight days with the man I truly loved. How many people around the world had that? At least I could have half a fairy tale.

Hamilton’s toned and sculpted arms moved as he came to be awake. Slowly he looked at me and kissed me on my forehead like every other day. It had been another one of the things we did, since the night he told me about his past.

“You are up early,” he murmured in the morning voice. There was nothing about him that wasn’t perfect. It was hardly even fair. How could someone so right, in every dimension?

With that he pulled me even closer up higher to him to place an unexpected kiss my lips. All the muscles clenched and I sighed at the unanticipated sweetness. I never wanted this to end!

‘Oh but it would Rose’ my ever realistic inner voice reminded me. Refusing to think about that any longer, and ruining the moment, I rewarded Hamilton with a smile of my own.

“Your mouth smells Rose” Hamilton said to my mortification in a matter-of-fact way. Conscious I sealed my mouth closed with the smile vanishing up in the air. A smirk formed on his face, as he looked down at me. I tried to look at him angrily without opening my mouth. Had I not been so embarrassed about my stupid stinky mouth I would have given him a piece of my mind.

Way to ruin a moment!

Letting out a low chuckle he looked at me before smacking his lips to mine in a wet kiss, “That’s how I like you, quite and under me.”

Quite? So he finds me talking annoying?

Huffing some air through my nose to make sure he understood I was angry, I looked at him before rising up, and getting off the bed. Fine I wouldn’t talk! I looked at him glaring while raising my hands to my hair and tying it into a knot. He pushed himself up on his elbows looking as me like I was something to eat.