Characters and Authors Note

Hey guys! 

This is Kiara!  

While you might think this is just your average everyday romance book, there is a lot more to the book. Sure it might seem like a clique, when you start reading this book, but trust me when I say this is going to be one hell of a roller coaster for you. 

Let me also warn you readers, this is a completely romantic book. But you must EXPECT the UNEXPECTED. In case you think that the direction the book is heading in is blizzare, please hold on to your seats because it would get better. 

The character of Nathan Hamilton, is not a character you can simply love or hate. This is a journey in which i would take the readers through real live experiences of how people change, how they love changes them. This is a work of fiction, the events in this would be fictions, but the emotions you and me would be feeling would be a 100% real. 

Please give this book a shot. If you have any ideas to improve or suggestion for the book please inbox me. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT ON THE BOOK>>>>

@gummyworms0628 - When I saw that you updated, I started acting like your average fangirl, squealing and all that :) thank you sooo much for updating, congrats on the news, and I cannot wait till the update! Oh, and btvv, I'm on an emotional roller coaster right now about Hamilton (why don't we call him Nathan or Nate in the story?) Like, before, I swore to myself that I would NOT change my mind about my intense hatred for this pathetic excuse for a (fictional) man, then, I reeeealllly wanted them to just fall in love, then hate and back again. I swear, you are playing with my emotions and I am loving it lol :)

@Patience1990 - I know I bother you A LOT but I just wanted to say... this is an amazing book. I know so many say this to you but it really is. The way the characters interact with each other is so captivating and surreal. Its as if you went through the experience Rose is going through. Everything is so detailed and perfect. Thank you so much because every time I wake up I always look forward to your updates. That's how much of this book has an impact on me. Your making me cry right now too lol... But honestly from the bottom of my heart I love this book so much and your writing is just absolutely flawless. 

@Shahje1 - I loved your story it has a really nice plot and u have written it amazingly u might not believe me but I begins and finished reading it last night and I can't help but wonder what now  What happened . Where they stand now I would humbly like to request that plz plz plz update ur story  This is one of the stories that I would like to read the ending of . Pretty plz I!!!

 @loveyaxo - Just let you know that my eyes are watering...his story, then her crying,then him pleading her not too. GOSH it got me hahaha. That was good now we know why he's so closed ofi. I love him he ay not be real but I can't tell you how many fictional characters I want to be real so I can Have them!! I love it and I love you :) keep being awesome my friend :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

PS. THERE IS A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK, FROM NATHAN'S POV. IF RESONSE FROM YOU GUYS IS GOING TO BE GOOD THEN HOLD YOUR SEATS BECAUSE EVERY SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR WHAT WAS REALLY GOING INSIDE NATHAN'S MIND. He is the mystery after all :)