Chapter 5

Early the next morning, Link set off to Lurelin Village to catch the boat to Termina

   Early the next morning, Link set off to Lurelin Village to catch the boat to Termina. He didn't know what to expect in the other land, but whatever happens, he was prepared.

   Arriving in Lurelin Village, Link was trying to avoid any eye contact. Though no one was paying attention to him, there was one person who was.

   That one person, who was one of the villagers, raised a little toothpick towards Link, greeting him with a smile. "Hello sir! Would you like to try a free sample? It's cooked flounder caught fresh this morning!"

   Link's stomach started to growl. He didn't even get to eat breakfast this morning since he had to rush here as soon as possible. A little pit stop wouldn't hurt. "Thanks." Taking the food sample from the villager, he ate it in one bite. His expression lightened a bit, swallowing the bite sized flounder. "That's really good."

   "Isn't it?! I'm selling full sized cooked flounder for the price of only 50 rupees! What do you say, kind sir?"

   Seeing that he had time to kill, Link handed the village 50 rupees. "I'll take one if you don't mind."

   The villager's eyes sparkled, happily handing him a full sized flounder on a stick. "Thank you for your business! Have a nice day!"

   As Link was walking towards the ticket booth for the boat, he was eating the flounder at the same time. How much his stomach loved him right now.

   Waiting in front of the docks, Link was continuing eating the flounder. There were a few people waiting for the boat as well. They had carry on suitcases while he only had his weapons and the clothes on his back.

   The boat going to Termina is arriving in five minutes. And five minutes was all Link needed to finish eating his breakfast.

   Shortly after the boat arrived, Link was walking up the wooden drawbridge. He was the last one to get on, showing his ticket to the person in charge of escorting guests into the boat.

   Link looked up, seeing that this boat had a pirate flag on it. For some reason, the skull was wearing a straw hat. Shrugging it off, Link made his way to his seat.

   The boat started to head towards its destination. Link was staring out towards the water, also seeing Lurelin Village growing smaller by the second.

   "Excuse me, sir." Link turned around, seeing one of the employees standing right next to him. She had a notepad in her hand, and a pen in the other. "What would you like to drink?"

Thinking to himself, Link knew he had to stay hydrated. That flounder made him parched. "A glass of water if you don't mind."

"Coming right up!" The girl walked away, going over to the next guest to take their order.

Link continued to stare towards the rushing water. He has been on a lot of out of land missions in the past, but this one felt relaxing so far. He didn't remember the last time he had a vacation since he was always busy getting blood on his hands.