Chapter Twenty-Two

Author POV

You turn it around to see....

POSITIVE

Your hand automatically contracts to your mouth and you feel your tears gush down within a second.

- "Oh my! Oh My!! OH MY!" You hear yourself saying as you begin to start breathing heavily. "Alright, calm down Y/N! Calm down, it just might be a false positive" you say to yourself trying to make yourself feel better.

You grab another test to try, to see it also read..

POSITIVE

Then another test to see it read

POSITIVE

Then another..

POSITIVE

You fall to the floor, as floods of tear stream down your face. Nothing but guilt, pain and fear took over your body.

- "This can't be happening" you mumble to yourself, still crying whilst hugging your knees.

You sat there crying silently for a good forty minutes, trying to get your thoughts together.

'How could I have let this happen?' you thought to yourself.

You finally manage to get up with your weak legs and walk in to your bedroom.

Jungkook's POV

As I walk through the doors, ahjumma kindly bows, taking my bag from my hand in which I bow in response. I walk past her and make my way to the living room where mum was sitting.

- "Hello love" My mum voices.

- "Hey mum" I reply all groggy, before making my way to the staircase.

- "Oh Jungkook!" Mum shouts as I turn around. "Y/n Just left for her mum's, she said she was feeling lonely so she decided to stay with her mum for a couple of days." She finishes.

- "Oh" I say, looking confused. I feel my legs make their way back down the staircase and past my mum.

- "Where are you going?" My mum asks, all confused as she sees me make my way back to the front door.

- "To Y/n"

Author POV

You were sitting in the living room with your mum as you catch up on your normal lives. You felt a little better with your mum's company after finding out you were pregnant. You didn't tell her but all you wanted was her company.

- "Oh! How's Anaya?" Your mum asks as she takes a sip of her tea as you drench yourself in to the sofa.

- "Oh she's good, we went out- " You were cut off by the ring of the doorbell, causing your head to turn. You look at your mum, confused.

- "Were you expecting anyone?" You ask as she gets up from her comfy position.

- "No darling" she answers as she makes her way up to the hallway and to the door.

- "Oh Jungkook!" Your mum says surprised as she opens the door.

'What is he doing here?' you thought, panicking a little.

Jungkook bows to your mother as she does the same.

- "Hello Eeomonni" Jungkook says, still waiting for an approval to come inside.

- "Come in, come in. Don't just stand there in the cold" you hear your mum say.

'Why does she have to be so nice?' you thought to yourself as you get up from the couch and make your way to the hallway. You see Jungkook taking off his shoes as your mum gives him a pair of slippers to wear. He looks up to see you with your arms folded.