Chapter Sixteen

The night of your Wedding Day

Author POV

You and Jungkook finally have arrived back home where you will be staying for the next three months. You bid your mother farewell and walk in to your in-laws house. Your eyes start to well up as you feel the stone in your throat, but you manage to keep your tears in. You turn around to see Jungkook behind you talking to a man which looked pretty serious.

- "Jungkook" You murmur lighlty, but still manages to hear you.

- "Coming" Jungkook says, saying goodbye to the man before quickly running to you.

- "My room is upstairs" Jungkook says pointing his head up as he gestures for you to follow him, which you do. You walk in to that same suite room, the same room he bandaged you and kissed you. Memories flooded your brain and you can feel your legs become weak.

- "Y/n" Jungkook calls out.

- "Yeah?" I answer.

- "I'm gonna have a quick shower, so you can get changed here" Jungkook says, handing you over a white silky robe along with a white silky vest that came up to your knees.

- "Ahh right, thank you" You reply taking the robe and vest off his hands as you were still in your fat white wedding dress.

- "You need help?" Jungkook asks looking away, taking off his blazer.

- "Umm, no it's fine. I think I can manage, thank you" You answer as he nods slightly and heads off in to the bathroom. You wait till you hear the lock of the bathroom.

'Damnnn, why does he have to look soo good?" You whisper to yourself, just remembering him now in his white shirt that stuck to his body and his sleeves rolled up showing his veins, with a few buttons undone at the top.

You place the robe and vest on the bed as you tug on the zip on the side of the dress, which wasn't moving. You decide to take it off from the shoulders as you lower the lace material below your shoulder and carry on tugging the zip which was now only half way down. You keep tugging till suddenly you hear the lock and the door opens to reveal a shirtless Jungkook.

He looks up at you with a towel wrapped around his waist.

'Sh**!' You thought.

You quickly pull the bit of lace back on to your shoulder but it ends up falling back down anyway. You look away quickly as you hold the zip tightly, waiting for him to go back to the bathroom. A smile forms on Jungkook's lips as he looks down sniggering a little.

- "You need my help?" Jungkook asks, coming closer to you.

- "Ahh ummm, I'm okay. Thanks, I'll manage" You say reassuringly, smiling.

His smile then forms in to a smirk as he comes closer causing you to take a step back. He suddenly stops, quickly pulling your arm towards him as you hit his rock hard chest. Your heart was going crazy as his hands make their way to your waist, pulling the zip down in one go, revealing the side body. You quickly hold the left over material hanging on your body.

- "You look beautiful by the way" He softly murmers sending shivers down your spin before letting go and heading back to the bathroom like nothing happened.

You could feel your heart race like crazy as you feel your cheeks redden.

You let out heavy breath. You quickly get changed in to the white vest and robe before Jungkook suddenly appears again. You sit on the bed, taking out the clips in your hair letting your hair flawlessly fall to your shoulders and wipe off your wedding makeup. You sit there patiently till Jungkook finishes, but your eyes started to feel heavy causing you to slowly drift asleep on the bed...

Jungkook's POV

I come out of the shower to see Y/n wrapped in a white robe, peacefully sleeping. I can't help but fall for her more, she was so beautiful. She looked like an angel in the white, and her features being so graceful when she slept, her soft light brown hair complimented her soo well. I pick her up slightly, placing her under the blanket. I stare at her for a good minute before tucking the strand of hair that covered her precious face.

Morning

Y/n POV

I wake up to the ray of sunlight, I turn to see Jungkook sleeping next to me peacefully shirtless. I blush at the thought from last night. The last thing I remember was my head hitting the pillow and passing out of exhaustion. I quickly get up, and make my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

'Woah' I hear myself say looking at the grand bathroom.

I lock the door, and make my way to the shower. I can feel the hot water sooth against my skin, sending shivers down my body. I quickly finish before popping on my undergarments and the same white robe. I walk out of the bathroom to see Jungkook sitting on the side of the bed.

- "I- I hope you don't mind, I used your shower" I say feeling myself getting shy from his shirtless body.

- "Yeah, thats fine" He replies getting up as I quickly turn my face avoiding any contact with his body.

- "Wear this" Jungkook says throwing me a pair of grey tracksuits and a white shirt, which I catch.

- "Ahh, thank you" I reply as I can see him staring at something he wasn't supposed to, causing me to turn around and slap myself mentally for not drying my body properly.

I hear the door lock and I quickly get changed, waiting for Jungkook to finish so we could go downstairs together.

He eventually finishes, and make our way downstairs in to the dining room to have our breakfast. Might I say, WOWW! I bow down at Jungkook's parents who were already seated, dressed all smartly.

I could see Jungkook's mum and dad look at me up and down.

- "I'm sending down someone today to pick up her clothes" Jungkook says walking over to his seat  as I smile awkwardly and take my seat next to him.

The maids came endlessly bringing all types of food which made me feel somewhat guilty.

Breakfast was fine, mostly Jungkook and his dad talking about business whilst me and his mum sat there silently eating our food.

But this was a whole new world for me, and it's gonna be hard to adjust, especially not being able to work when that was also part of the contract.

Jungkook looks at me as I sit there silently looking down, eating my food.

- "You want me to drop you to your mum's?" Jungkook offers, as I look up at him.

- "N-no, it's alright! I'll make my own way there" I reply, with a faint smile.

- "Don't be silly. Jungkook will drop you" Jungkook's mum announces which leaves practically all three of us in shock.

- "Well I don't want people to think I treat my son's wife badly? Do I?" She speaks again causing me to smile again as does Jungkook.

- "Well come on Y/N, I've got to get to work and it's going to get late, I'll pick you up when I get back from work" Jungkook states as I nod.

We both get up and make our way to my mother's house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyedddd 😊❤🌈!! I will be sure to update regularly ❤😘