Chapter Six

Author POV

Jungkook places his hand on your exposed neck, as your faces were only an inch apart. He looks at your pink lips, before leaning in a little more. You could feel yourself freeze and the heat rushing all over your body again, you can feel your heart dance inside of you right now, pounding harder and harder as the drums in your head strike. He looks back in to your eyes, as both your eyes shimmered in the dark. He finally goes in and kisses you taking your first ever kiss...

The kiss was a perfect one where both your lips interwined with each others, matched perfectly like a lock and key. His lips were soft and plumped against yours, you secretly enjoyed every second. You clenched on to his blazer tightly which Jungkook crazily smiled about inside and your other hand curled up in to a ball that rested on his muscular shoulder not knowing weather to push him away. He deepened the kiss, so that now your head was pushed against the head rest, and lips deeply intertwined.

You quickly pull away, pushing his shoulder slightly. He carries on looking at your lips, still a centimetre apart.

- "Wh-why are you doing this?" You whisper looking everywhere except his eyes, not being able to face him.

He doesn't answer but carries on looking in to your dilated pupils.
- "I think -" He stops

- "Never mind" he carries on in a whispering tone, which makes you look up at him.

- "You should go home, its getting late." He adds, but you still wanting an answer from him, you unbuckle your seat belt as he manoeuvres to his seat again.

- "Yhh umm, thank you again" you reply, opening the car door and pacing to your little house.

Jungkook looks at you heading inside, hopelessly.

'What have I fallen for?' Jungkook admits.

One Day Later
The next day comes and Anaya comes running to your house. You tell Anaya everything about the event and about jungkook and about that day in the restaurant. And about Tae Hyung. Her reaction was a bit too overwhelming. She was super excited which you secretly loved.

- "OH MY GOD Y/N! HE LIKES YOU!!?? HOW DID YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THE RESTAURANT THING!!???" Anaya screams which makes you laugh a little.

- "First of all, I wouldn't go that far and second; I don't really know why I didn't tell you. I didn't think it was that important." You say shrugging your shoulders.

- "You kidding me?!" Anaya screams again smacking your arm this time in which you flinch and laugh.
- "And that Tae guy, what was he like??" Anaya questions

- "He was nice and good looking" you answer

- "Is that all? Is that all he is?!" Anaya says furrowing her brows causing me to laugh.

- "I mean you know I don't analyse people Anaya" You whine as you hit her arm causing her to sigh.

- "Yhh, you don't! Why did I even bother!!??" She says sighing, getting up from the bed.

- "YAHH!" You whine again, laughing.

One Week Later
Y/N POV

Finally today was my free day whilst my poor mother was working again. But I can feel myself feeling lonely in the past few days, I didn't what it was. The past week has been busy with me working from one place to other and the only free time I would get, my mind would bring me back to that moment in the car that me and Junkook had. I can already feel my cheeks burning red until I hear something in the distance... my phone.