Lemon Scenario: What His Favorite Position Is

(Warning!!! Inappropriate content!!!!!)

Izuku Midoriya
Name: Reverse Scoop
Description: As both of you lie on your sides and face the same direction, you bring your knees up slightly while he enters you in a way that easiest for him.
Why he likes it: Izuku prefers this position because of the skin-to-skin contact, eye contact, and he can tell you sweet things. Not to mention, he can also do your request for fingering this way too.

Katsuki Bakugo
Name: G-Whiz
Description: As you lie on your back, you have your legs resting on each of his shoulders.
Why he likes it: Katsuki is dominant, and there's no doubt that he feels in control when he has you in the position. He's able to pound as fast and as deep as he wants, see your lewd expression, and have the entire view of your naked body.

Shoto Todoroki
Name: Champagne Room
Description: As he is seated at the edge of the bed or in a chair, you sit in his lap and face the opposite direction.
Why he likes it: Shoto likes this position because he feels as if he's in control of your pace and the depth of his thrust. Not to mention, his hands are available to touch your body and he can easily bend you over.

Tenya Iida
Name: Upstanding Position
Description: As you straddle him and kept your legs wrapped around his body, he stands and supports you in his arms.
Why he likes it: Tenya enjoys this position because it makes him feel dominant. He doesn't believe you take him seriously unless he does this position. He'll also press you against the wall and give you sloppy kisses as he does so.

Eijiro Kirishima
Name: Reveres Cowgirl
Description: As he lies on his back, you straddle him but with your rear-facing him.
Why he likes it: Eijiro loves this position because it allows you to take control. Not to forget, he enjoys watching your rear bounce up and down on him.

Hitoshi Shinso
Name: The Om
Description: While he sits cross-legged/yoga style, you sit in his lap facing him. Your legs are wrapped around him and you hug each other for support.
Why he likes it: Hitoshi favors this position because of the visible connection the two of you share. He can tell you sweet things, see your lewd expressions, kiss on your neck, and hold you as close as he can against you.

Mashirao Ojiro
Name: The Corkscrew
Description: As your hip and forearm on the edge of the bed, press your thighs together. He then stands and straddles you as he enters from behind.
Why he likes it: As you are keeping your legs pressed together during this sex position, it allows for a tighter hold as Mashirao thrusts. Not to mention, you can take control of you'd like she you do that by trusting to match the speed of his pounding.

Neito Monoma
Name: Doggie Style
Description: After you get on all fours, he kneels behind you. He can either have his upper body straight up or slightly draped over you.
Why he likes it: Neito enjoys this position because of the deep penetration you feel. He can also use his hands to stimulate your clitoris, grab your breast, do finger work, and have control.

Shota Aizawa
Name: Cowgirl
Description: As you straddle his waist, you bounce on him as if you are riding a horse. Instead of riding a horse, you are sliding yourself up and down on his erection.
Why he likes it: Shota favors this position because he loves seeing you working for what you want. He still has control of you and can stop your bouncing at any time by grabbing onto your hips. Not to mention, he can still pull you down by your wrist and take the lead.

Tamaki Amajiki
Name: The Seashell
Description: As you lie on your back, your legs are raised and your ankles crossed behind your head. He then enters you from a missionary position.
Why he likes it: Tamaki can't control himself during this position, because of the excitement he gets. You are free to your hands to cup his face, tangle in his hair, or rub down his body. If he leans his head down in your neck crease, you are also able to bit his ear.
Reference image:

Denki Kaminari
Name: Golden Arch
Description: He sits with his legs straight and you sit on top of him with bent knees as you both lean back.
Why he likes it: Denki loves this position because it gives you both nice views of one another's full bodies. Not to mention, he has control of the depth of his pounding no matter the pace.

Mirio Togata
Name: LeapFrog
Description: Like doggie style, you are on your hands and knees, but you are keeping your hips raised as you rest your head and arms on the bed.
Why he likes it: Mirio favors this position because it allows him to have a deeper thrust. He also enjoys watching you grip the bedsheets and seeing your lewd expressions. Plus, it makes him feel in control and more dominant.

Yo Shindo
Name: Ballet Dancers
Description: While you are standing on one foot, you are facing him as your other leg is wrapped around his waist, so he helps support you.
Why he likes it: Yo likes this position because it gives you the benefit of having face time with him, and he can move his hips at a comfortable and slow pace while still going as deep as he can.

Kosei Tsuburaba
Name: Pretzel Dip
Description: As you lie on your right side; he kneels and straddles your right leg and curling your left leg around his left side.
Why he likes it: Kosei enjoys this position more for you, because you get deeper penetration, like in doggy style, while he is still being able to see your lewd expressions. Plus, he gets to use his hands in whatever way he pleases.

Sen Kaibara
Name: Flatiron
Description: As you lie facedown on the bed, you keep your legs straight and hips slightly raised as he takes you from behind.
Why he likes it: Honestly, Sen likes this position because it creates a snug fit. Plus it makes him feel more dominant.

Juzo Honenuki
Name: Classic Missionary
Description: As you lie on your back, he lies/hovers facedown on top of you.
Why he likes it: Juzo is sweeter than you'd expect. He likes this position because he knows how effective it is for both of you. He loves seeing your lewd expression, having your fingers run through his hair, and he can give you gentle bites.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Name: Stand and Deliver
Description: As both of you are standing, you are bend over at the waist as he enters you from behind. It's optional for him to hold your wrist or hips.
Why he likes it: Tetsutetsu enjoys this position because he can control your every move. Plus, he can thrust as deep as he wants and can force you down onto the bed.

Tomura Shigaraki
Name: Scoop Me Up
Description: Both of you lie on your sides but not facing one another. You bring your knees up slightly while he slides up behind your pelvis and enters you from behind.
Why he likes it: Tomura enjoys this position because he can have full control over you. He can massage your breast, give you soft bites and love marks, and he's able to tell you inappropriate or sweet things.

Dabi
Name: Valedictorian
Description: It's just like the missionary position, but you raise your legs and extend them straight out like a V.
Why he likes it: Dabi prefers this position from time to time because he loves how deep he can thrust into you. As a bonus, he gets to witness how desperate you get to where you can't hold your legs up anymore.

Kai Chisaki
Name: The Face-Off
Description: As he sits in a chair or at the edge of a bed, you face him by bring seated in his lap.
Why he likes it: Even though Kai will let you feel in control, he's the one that decides the depth of each thrust. He enjoys holding your hips, controlling your bouncing, and he kisses your neck and breast as he does so.