When You Reference To A Tiktok Video

Izuku Midoriya
When hearing a group of girls giggling down the hallway, Izuku stopped in his tracks and turned around. He noticed you, Momo, Mina, and Ochaco heading his way as your phones were held up and recording everyone that passed by. "I like him," you said to Kirishima. "I like him too," you said to Denki. "He my man," you called out to Izuku. "He my boo," you then said to Shoto. As you all laughed again, you stopped walking and gave Izuku a cheesy grin. "He's your what?" he mumbled. When noticing his upset expression and puppy-dog eyes, you gasped and hugged him tightly. "Aw, no! It's just a Tiktok Mina dared me too! He's not my boo," you whined. Honestly, you couldn't tell whether or not that Izuku was truly offended or teasing you about the trending song. Although, that didn't stop you from keeping a hold on him as you nuzzled into his neck. "You're my boo," you laughed.

Katsuki Bakugo
"I'm his girlfriend, what is he going to do? Not like me? Hahaha," you joked as you approached Katsuki's bedroom. Since it was a weekend day, you decided to Slenderman's your free time at Katsuki's dorm. It was no surprise that when you arrive, he was still asleep in his bedroom. You didn't disturb him because you ended up getting distracted by TikTok videos Denki was watching on his phone. After seeing the one you specifically liked, you decided to recreate it and have Denki recorded the entire thing. After going to the icebox and grabbing a slice of cheese, you slowly walked to Katsuki's room. Denki was playing the YMCA song off his phone in the process. Katsuki peeked open his eyes and groaned when hearing the music. Before he could say anything, you then tossed the piece of cheese on his face. "Young man! There is cheese on your face!" you sang. "(Y/n)!" Katsuki screamed. "Well, he doesn't like me right now. Run!"

Shoto Todoroki
"An airdropped message?" Shoto questioned. Since it was the weekend, you decided to have a sleepover at Itsaku's dorm. The two of how had been getting long and eventually became best friends. So while you were away, Shoto kept to himself in his room. When he received the message from you, along with all of Class B, he immediately opened it. "Storytime!" you shouted. It was a video of you using your camera as a mirror as you applied lipstick. "I made this cloud right here rain. Well, Itsaku wanted to see how much water she could hold in her hand while using her ability." As you said that, you were using the lipstick to design yourself like a clown. You already had the smile and the red cheeks. All you needed was the nose. "Long story short. We flooded her room." After you colored your nose red, you showed the viewer of Itsuak's room and herself soaked. Shoto sighed while clicking off his cellphone. "I'm not going to comment."

Tenya Iida
"What are you doing? Having a flashlight that close to your eyes isn't healthy or the smartest thing," Tenya mumbled. You sighed and gave him a glare, then restarted your video and closed your eyes. "I'm doing that TikTok where you show off your eye color. You told me I had pretty eyes, so I thought this would be cool for me to do." You and Tenya were mainly lounging around his room at his house today. There were no UA classes in session, and plus it was a lazy Sunday too. When he went to the kitchen to prepare a snack, you stayed in bed and scrolled through social media. After watching a challenge video, you decided to participate to see if the results were just as amazing. "You do have pretty eyes. But the whole world doesn't need to know that," he sighed. Once he leaned against the doorway, you recreated the video. Unfortunately, when you opened your eyes, your quirk triggered. It didn't take long for your heat vision to blast off a ray directly into the camera of your phone. "Told you that wasn't the smartest thing!" Tenya yelled. "Well, thank you for informing me! It still looked cool!"

Eijiro Kirishima
"It's you." Kirishima hummed after reading that message you sent him a few seconds ago. He then called you instantly after that. "What's me?" he asked. While you were visiting your family on the weekend, Kirishima was catching up on school work in his dorm. He was quite bored and frustrated, so calling you made him felt better than texting. "Met a lot of people," you sang. "Um, at your parents' house?" "But nobody feels like you." After heading that, Eijiro couldn't help but smile. "Awe." "So please, don't break my heart," you sang again. "What? No, I would never!" "Don't tear me apart." Kirishima gasped as you started to sing more words that made him feel a bit worried. "I would tear myself limb by limb before even thinking of doing that!" "I know how it starts. Trust me I've been broken before." "Well, I'll make damn sure you never feel that way again!" As Kirishima went on, you only smiled and blushed out of flattery to his reaction to a Tiktok trend.