Image Scenario: When He Gets You A Plushy

Izuku Midoriya
"Whoa, Izuku, you really are obsessed with All Might," you laughed. Izuku blushed out of embarrassment as he looked away from you. "Just a bit," he whispered. After UA, Izuku invited you over to his house just to hang out and go over homework together. His mother greeted you with open arms too and started to tease him about his bedroom. Once you stepped in there, you saw why he was a bit flustered about it. All Might was all over his room, like from posters, carpet, figurines, and much more. "Oh, um." After you sat on Izuku's bed, he rushed over to his book bag that was on at his desk and dug inside of it. "Don't worry. I won't make you turn out like, um, me," he laughed. You smiled towards the large keychain of All Might after Izuku handed it to you. He sat beside you on the bed and began to blush uncontrollably. "I was going to hook it on your backpack, but you never bring one," he sighed. You faintly laughed, then kissed his cheek. "Well, I will now. Thank you."

Katsuki BakugoAs you hugged onto Katsuki's arm, while the two of you walked the streets of the city, you ended up sparing a glance towards a merchandise stand

Katsuki Bakugo
As you hugged onto Katsuki's arm, while the two of you walked the streets of the city, you ended up sparing a glance towards a merchandise stand. There were no classes today, and neither of you felt like lounging around at one another's house. "That's an odd-looking gift cart," Katsuki mumbled. He was right about that. The cart mainly consisted of black and white plushes, t-shirts, and other small knickknacks. Although, you still smiled towards the skull plush. "I think it's cute," you said. Just before the two of you could pass up the stand and for the seller to try to lure one of you in for a deal, Katsuki placed a ten-dollar bill down and grabbed a stuffed animal. "This is the one right?" he asked. You parted your lips and blushed deeply after taking the plushy. "Yeah!" you smiled. Even though you noticed how flustered Katsuki was getting, since his cheeks were tinted and he refused to glance at you, you hugged his arm tighter than before. "Awe, Kats, you're so sweet," you snickered. "Don't start," he sighed.

Shoto Todoroki"Seems you have a storm cloud above you?" Mina chuckled

Shoto Todoroki
"Seems you have a storm cloud above you?" Mina chuckled. You sighed heavily through your nose and lifted your head from the table of the lunchroom. "Hah, hah. Like I haven't heard that one before," you mumbled. During the lunch break at UA, you felt yourself becoming more and more tired as the day went on. It was understandable actually, considering your quirk took a lot of energy out of you during the surprised, first-period exam. However, when you glanced up, your tired expression changed into a cheerful one when seeing Shoto behind you. You haven't seen him all day, but that wasn't the only reason why you were smiling and slightly blushing. "Happy again," Shoto smirked. You nodded after seeing a light cloud above you, but in his other hand was a much darker cloud. "This might be a little cliché of me, but I found these plushes to be something you'd love," Shoto mumbled when sitting next to you. After you blushed again, you gave him a kiss on the cheek, and that caused him to be flustered for Mina was teasing him.