When The Two Of You Fall Asleep Together

Izuku Midoriya
After attending UA, you and Izuku decided to spend the rest of that Friday at his house. Once you plopped on his bed in his bedroom, you yawned faintly and curled up with his pillow. "Are you tired too?" Izuku mumbled. As Izuku picked up his room and started to undress from his vest, you nodded and yawned again. However, before you could give any type of response, Izuku's mother called him from the downstairs. "Um, be right back," he grinned. After giving you a peck on the cheek, Izuku rushed out of the bedroom and down the steps. The talk about UA exams went longer than expected. During that fifteen minutes of trying to get comfortable, you finally fell into a deep sleep. "Sorry, love. I didn't think I-." After seeing your sleeping form once Izuku entered his bedroom, he stopped speaking and smiled gently. "My baby must have been really exhausted. Well, I don't blame her," he chuckled. It didn't take long for Izuku to cuddle up beside you and fall asleep with you. When Izuku's mother peeked into his bedroom, she softly cheered and squealed to the sight of Izuku cuddling you in his arms. "How cute!" she whispered to herself after snapping a photo.

Katsuki Bakugo
You kept yourself as quiet as you could, while slowly trying to open the door to Katsuki's bedroom. After his mother greeted you with open arms, she went on about how long Katsuki has been asleep. Since it was a Saturday, you decided to go over to his house to spend the day with him. Due to the light peering in from the hallway, you were able to see Katsuki's sleeping form. "He still looks angry when he sleeps," you snickered quietly. Once in the dark and cold bedroom, you kicked off your shoes and crawled into bed next to him. Since Katsuki was lying on his side, you lifted up his arm and scooted yourself as close as you could to his chest. About thirty minutes or so later, Katsuki grunted and quickly awoke when feeling a tight grip around him. "(Y/n)?" he mumbled. You were asleep, hugging onto his sides, and your face was nuzzled into his neck crease. After slipping an arm around you, Katsuki pulled you closer to him with one arm, as the other curled above the both of you. He scratched gently at the back of your head and played with the ends of your hair while fluttering his eyes shut again. "Sleep good princess," Katsuki whispered.

Shoto Todoroki
Today, UA Classes 1A-C was taking a field trip to the Grand Museum of Heroes. It was halfway across the city, and the buses were loaded up after the lunch hour. "This is so awesome!" Kirishima shouted. You grinned and laughed a bit as he continued to try to make the cloud above his head disappear. After hearing him constantly complain about the air being too hot, you created him a blizzard cloud, which flakes bits of snow. You were sitting next to Shoto towards the back of the bus, and you were holding onto his arm and keeping your cheek pressed against his shoulder. The bus ride was already on his ten minutes of being on the road, and you were getting more and more tired by the minute. Shoto was the same way, so both of you ended up falling asleep around the same time. When you awoke twenty minutes later due to the bus squeaking into a stop, you immediately blushed furiously. Shoto's lips were pressed against the temple of your forehead, his arms were around you, your legs were cast over his knees, and he was softly snoring away. It didn't take you long to fall back asleep since you didn't want to awake his peaceful sleep.

Tenya Iida
You groaned loudly as you played on your phone. You were also trying to lean against Tenya, but he kept removing his arm. "Stop moving!" "You will give me a cramp!" Tenya shouted back. Since it was a weekend, you and Tenya decided to spend time with one another at his house. Unfortunately, it was going as romantic or calmly as most people would have it when hanging out with their significant other. Tenya was hogging up the couch since he was lying back on it and using one arm to scroll through his phone, as the other hung off of the couch. You were lying beside him, and halfway on him, but using his arm as a pillow wasn't working out for you. After turning off your phone and placing it on the coffee table, you rolled onto your side and nuzzled your face into his neck crease. "Good nap," you mumbled. "Falling asleep at this time of day? That's." Instead of rambling, Tenya sighed and was the one to click off his phone, take off his glasses, and turn towards you. About thirteen minutes later, Tenya's eyes fluttered open only to witness you still lying asleep in his arms. It made him flustered, and he still stroked your hair with one hand, as the other used it thumb to rub over your knuckles.