Holiday Scenario: His Valentine's Day Gift To You

(I freakin adore him!! Happy Valentine's Day!!)
(I know it's early)

Izuku Midoriya
When you opened the door of your dorm, Izuku was there and bowing down to you as held a box of sweets. "Will you be my valentine?" he asked. Today was Valentine's Day. Even though school was still going to be in session, Izuku wanted to make this day special. Like always, he walked with you to the academy. Only this time, he had a gift with him. You smiled as you took the box from him. "Awe, Izuku. I would love to your valentine," you said. Izuku stood up straight and accepted your hug and kiss for him. When you grabbed his hand and pulled him into your dorm, he was next to be the flustered one. "Oh, I thought we could eat on the way," he chuckled. That's not what you had in mind at all. Izuku realized that when you wrapped your arms around his neck after you placed the gift box on the counter. "We still can," you whispered. You kissed Izuku deeply and started to back him up towards your bed. Without disagreeing or even denying you, Izuku smiled and lifted you. He carried you the rest of the way to the bed and lied you down as he continued to press his lips against you. "Happy Valentine's Day," he whispered. "Happy Valentine's Day," you said as you tangled your fingers in his hair.

Katsuki BakugoWhen Katsuki placed a small box on your desk, your cheeks tinted light pink

Katsuki Bakugo
When Katsuki placed a small box on your desk, your cheeks tinted light pink. Honestly, you didn't expect Katsuki to celebrate today's holiday without you forcing him. It was obvious that he was nervous because he refused to make eye contact with you as you stared at him. "Just open it," he mumbled. Today's holiday fell on a school day, so you were t the only one in the classroom that was completely shocked by the gesture Katsuki made. Without hesitation, you untied the thin ribbon and opened the box. Inside the box was a keychain that had red, engraved writing written across it. There was also a small heart attached to the loop. "Awe, Katsuki. I love it!" You stood up and hugged him, and that made him even more flustered and embarrassed than he already was. You repeatedly kissed his cheeks and purposely teased him in front of everyone. "Okay, okay, save it," Katsuki groaned. When everyone was starting to giggle and make comments on how romantic Katsuki is for you, he started to get aggravated. Before he could snap, you placed a hand over his mouth. "Save your voice," you winked.

 "Save your voice," you winked