How Your And His First Date Went

(He's so..fucking..precious..when he..smiles!!!!!!!!!! That's..that's my hottie right there.)

Izuku Midoriya
After weeks of begging his mother for help on surprising you with a creative date idea, Izuku finally took you out to the Hall of Heroes in the Grand Heroic Museum. That wasn't all either. After the tour, you and Izuku bought matching All-Might t-shirts, and the two of you got to pose with All-might himself. You were beyond thrilled and shocked to meet that hero, and you were also blown away when you discovered that Izuku was getting personally trained by him as well. The date was amazing, full of laughter and gasp, and you couldn't thank Izuku enough for that thoughtful evening.

Katsuki Bakugo
Never has Katsuki stressed more about anything than planning a first date for you and him. His mother even teased him in front of you and embarrassed him by mocking his short temper. Even in the beginning, you had your laughs and that Sunday's date was already going great. However, it only got better when the two of you left his house and attended a game night at UA. You competed against Katsuki in all of the events hosted by Hizashi. Katsuki enjoyed it a bit more than you did too and seeing him let loose and have a great time, while being clingy on you, was rather comforting and very luring.

Shoto Todoroki
The date Shoto set up for you and he couldn't have been better. Although the date began rather late, it was still over flattering and one of the best moments you could ever have to start a relationship with him. Shoto and you had a late park date, but with a campfire, s' mores, and a beautiful view of the night sky. The date mainly was a sit and talk, but it was still unique and amazing in its own way. Shoto and you exchanged stories, compliments, and you even got to cuddle up next to when sitting by the fire. It was peaceful and nothing too expensive or exotic either.

Tenya Iida
To be honest, you expected Tenya to prepare a date that was a bit too formal or nothing out of ordinary. Actually, Tenya and you went to the roller rink to go skating. You were beyond impressed with his skills, and you managed not to slip and fall as well because he constantly caught you. The evening was fun, filled with laughter, and you and Tenya became a very clingy couple with one another to keep from falling. After the skating ended, Tenya still offered to make the date last longer by taking you out for pizza.

Eijiro Kirishima
As cliché as it may sound, Eijiro's and your first date was not only to an all-you-can-eat buffet but also to the bowling alley as well. It was rather thrilling actually. Not only did Eijiro feel quite embarrassed about stuffing his face, but you managed to beat him in three out of four games. Of course, the date was filled with laughter, hand-holding, hugging, compliments, and Eijiro even managed to make the date last longer by having a late-night walk through the park. Overall, the first date was a thrilling success for you and Eijiro.

Hitoshi Shinso
The zoo was were you and Hitoshi spent the first date outing together. It was quite fun, even if there was a lot of walking. Hitoshi seemed to have known a lot about animals, and it surprised you. Then again, you got to see more of his caring and understanding side at all. Visiting exhibits wasn't the only thing you and Hitoshi did, the two of you had a nice picnic at one of the tables, went to a souvenir shop, and even had access to hold a few of the animals, such as a parrot, lemur, and you got to pet an elephant too. The date was more than you and Hitoshi bargained for, but the two of you still enjoyed it and one another's company.

Mashirao Ojiro
You wouldn't have guessed Mashirao bring the creative type, but he very is. It might not have been a big date, but you didn't mind it at all. You and Mashirao only relaxed at his house and created tie-dye t-shirts together. Sure, it was a big mess and the two of you had a lot of failed attempts, but it was filled with laughter and both of you were beyond comfortable with one another. You couldn't have imagined a better date to have with Mashirao. After creating the 'masterpieces' and waiting for them to dry, the two of you made snacks together and watched a few movies too. Mashirao was very flattered that you enjoyed it as much as he did.