How You Hug Him

Izuku Midoriya
Sure, even Izuku gets a bit too flattered when it comes to you hugging him in the same ways. Although, you don't hesitate to hug him at any place and during any time. Also, you do have a special meaning behind each hold on him.
For example:
Front Hug: Before parting ways with him, in greeting, to comfort yourself, and in thanks.
Behind Hug: To make him feel loved, warm, protected, and to comfort him.
Double-arm side Hug: To keep him from leaving your side, in surprise greeting, and to show others that you are his.

Katsuki Bakugo
Believe it or not, Katsuki isn't the only one that constantly has a hold on you. With that being said, you always have a grip around him and will hug him at any chance you get. Each hug does have a special meaning behind them as well.
For example:
Front Hug: To comfort him, to make him feel loved, to calm him, or before having to part ways with him.
Behind Hug: In surprise greeting, to remind him that you feel safe, and to show others that you are only his.
Double-arm side Hug: In an apology, to calm his mood, to comfort yourself as well, or to keep him from parting ways with you.
Arm Hug: When you feel threatened or unsure about your surroundings.

Shoto Todoroki
You may seem like you aren't the best at displaying public affection to Shoto as much as he does to you, but that doesn't mean you won't accept a hug from him at any time and give him one whenever is necessary. However, each of your hugs does have a special meaning to them.
For example:
Front Hug: To make him feel loved, in greeting, protected, and to comfort yourself.
Behind Hug: In an apology, to comfort him, in surprise greeting, or to keep you from leaving his side.
Double-arm side Hug: When you feel your surroundings threatened, or unsure about someone or thing.

Tenya Iida
Even though you won't admit to being the affectionate type, but there is no doubt that you are most of the time. You might not always have your arms around Tenya, but you do have your reasons for hugging him.
For example:
Front Hug: When you feel your surroundings or presence threatened, to comfort yourself, or before you part ways with him.
Behind Hug: To remind him that you feel protected, in surprise greeting, to calm him, and to keep you from leaving his side.
Double-armed Side Hug: Also in surprise greeting, and to show others that he is yours, and to use your advantages on hugging him.

Eijiro Kirishima
There's no doubt that you are just as much as a hugger when it comes to Eijirio. You'll hug him at every chance you get, and you could care less about who's around. Although you can't compete against him, each of your holds around him does have a special reason for them as well.
For example:
Front Hug: To make him feel loved, to comfort him or yourself, in greeting, and before parting ways with him.
Behind Hug: To also comfort him in apology, in surprise greeting, to remind him that you feel safe, or to calm his nerves.
Double-armed Side Hug: To show others that you are his, or when you feel weary about someone or a place.

Hitoshi Shinso
You are quite affectionate when it comes to hugging Hitoshi. You claim not to be due to you constantly getting overly flustered and shy, but each of your hugs has a certain and special meaning behind them.
For example:
Front Hug: In an apology, in greeting, or to comfort yourself or him, to remind him that you feel safe and before you part ways with him.
Behind Hug: To keep him from leaving your side, in surprise greeting, and to show others that you are his, or to calm and comfort him.
Double-armed Side Hug: When you feel wary about someone or a place.

Mashirao Ojiro
You always have a hug or two to give Mashirao. You may not be as clingy as him at times, but you will always have a special reason to hold him close to you and keep your arms around him.
For example:
Front Hug: To make him feel loved, in greeting, to remind him that you feel protected, and to comfort him.
Behind Hug: In surprise greeting, or to comfort yourself.
Tail Hug: Also in surprise greeting, to comfort him, to remind him that you also feel safe, or when you're in a playful mood.