Image Scenario: The Girlfriend Meme He Relates You To

Izuku Midoriya
Lounging around and being lazy on necessary days may have been something you enjoyed, but when your by yourself you get way too bored and mopey. However, that doesn't apply when you have Izuku joining you in on doing nothing and taking it easy. It doesn't matter if the two of you are cuddling or not, just having him being lazy with is something you really enjoy and you can't explain why. Neither can Izuku, and that's why he chose this meme for you.

Katsuki BakugoThis meme doesn't describe you better

Katsuki Bakugo
This meme doesn't describe you better. You and Katsuki like to tease and bully one another. Even though the two of you are kidding around, there are some words that go a bit too far. Honestly, Katsuki finds it humorous when he gets a rise out of you, but he knows when you stop ahead of time. He knows what can spark a nerve in you, and you know what can spark a nerve in him.

Shoto TodorokiShoto feels flattered when you wear any article of clothing of high his

Shoto Todoroki
Shoto feels flattered when you wear any article of clothing of high his. When you do so, you tend to act like him more and become clingy. Shoto doesn't mind it at all, and it finds it very sweet that you tend to act the way you do. This is why he chose this meme for you, and it is the one that absolutely suits you.

Tenya IidaThis drives Tenya crazy to the point he's literally shouting at himself and ranting to everyone else

Tenya Iida
This drives Tenya crazy to the point he's literally shouting at himself and ranting to everyone else. When he refers to you by your first name, you stop listening to him, until he calls you a sweet and common nickname you always here from him. Even if he's upset with you, it still offends you. Tenya has no idea why, but this meme definitely defines you.