When The Two Of You Share A First Kiss

(Ugh..same)

Izuku Midoriya
You took in a deep breath as you cupped Izuku's cheeks, but you soon smiled and hummed. "Everything is going to be okay. I believe in you," you whispered. Today was going to be another training session with All Might, but for some reason, Izuku was feeling more nervous than usual. The two of you were in a secret and secure area at the end of the city, and Izuku invited you to join him. All Might even suggest and teased you about witnessing Izuku in action. As Izuku stared into your eyes, he began to grin and blush deeply. "And I won't let someone as amazing as you down," he whispered back. Soon after that was said, Izuku pressed his lips against yours. He kissed you softly, yet deeply, then pulled away from a blushing mess. "I'll prove it!" Izuku shouted. After pecking your lips once more, he jogged over to All Might, who was chuckling at your flustered and stunned expression.

Katsuki Bakugo
Again, Katsuki nearly blew a fuse. At first, you and Mina were chatting away in class about assignments and upcoming events, until Katsuki started a commotion in the hallway. Although, you two weren't the only ones to rush into the halls to see what was going on. Katsuki was holding the collar of Neito's jacket and growling and mumbling to the other student. "Katsuki! Let him go!" you shouted. You were a bit annoyed and rather worried at the same time. "Now," you said rather seriously and harshly. You were glaring towards Katsuki when stepping up to him, and you only received a heavy sigh from him. Only Neito backed away, you were next to be in front of Katsuki, whose cheeks you cupped. After you pecked his lips, you smiled gently. "Calm down, okay?" Katsuki stared at you with widened eyes, but you saw the hint of pink on his cheeks. When everyone started to chuckle and mumble about his reaction, he ended up pulling you back to the classroom.

Shoto Todoroki
A smile appeared on your face as you hummed and stretched your legs out in front of you. You had just sat down on a nearby bench at the park, and Shoto joined you as well. "I feel like we have been walking forever," you faintly laughed. Shoto gave a nod while holding his water bottle in both hands. Today, the two of you were out in the city after getting sent off on an assignment. It wasn't a big deal, but it was rather boring and exhausting. "I think the same," Shoto mumbled softly. Again, you smiled at him when giving him a glance, but you ever up blushing when catching him staring at you. That caused you to awkwardly laugh, then look towards the ground. "But I'm glad I spent the day with you," you whispered nervously. There was a bit of a pause, but during that time Shoto placed a hand on yours. "May I kiss you?" Shoto asked. When you nodded, Shoto cupped your cheeks and pull you to his lips. After that deep and soft kiss, you leaned back shortly after, and you became a blushing mess. "Thank you," Shoto smiled.

Tenya Iida
After giving an eye roll at Denki, you crossed your arms and glared off to the side. "Give me a reason for not having a laser beam go through that skull of yours," you sighed. Afterward, you and Tenya being a couple for two weeks now, Denki made a scene by asking questions that were very out of the ordinary and rather embarrassing. "I'm serious you two should! It's been two weeks!" Tenya covered his face a bit and also sighed. "Stuff like that takes time!" he shouted. As you noticed the rest of the class smiling and staring at you and Tenya with an intense look, you felt yourself becoming a blushing mess. "Tenya," you whispered. Just when he turned his head, your lips touched with his, and shortly after that soft kiss, you pulled away and flustered towards the ground. "There. Now when you please let us two leave the classroom," you mumbled. Denki chuckled, then stepped to the side to let you and Tenya pass. As for Tenya, who was red in the face, didn't budge when you tugged at his wrist.

Eijiro Kirishima
You glared towards Tenya after he made a comment about your quirk, even though he didn't mean to. He was stating the obvious about you, but that still managed to get under your skin a bit. It was during lunchtime at UA, and that's when the argument broke out at the table. Actually, you were about to speak before Eijiro placed a hand over your mouth and tugged you towards him. He was sitting beside you but stood up when you and Tenya both did. "Let's not say things to get us suspended!" Eijiro said loudly and laughed awkwardly. You did give him a glare, but you ended up biting his hand soon after. When Eijiro pulled his hand away and you turned towards him, there was no hesitation for him to cup your cheeks and press his lips against yours. You, Tenya, and a few other classmates were rather shocked, but you felt yourself relax when you pulled away and grinned a bit. "Well, I found a way to keep you quiet," Eijiro laughed. When you glared, he felt tense a bit. "Sorry."