When You Reference To A Tiktok Video

Start from the beginning

Hitoshi Shinso
While Hitoshi slept quietly and peacefully as he hugged your sides and kept his face pressed against the lower part of your chest, you were stroking his hair with one hand and using the other to scroll through the media. Today was a lazy day for the two of you because there were no UA classes, and there was stormy weather outside too. When giving Hitoshi a glance to make sure he was still sound asleep, you kept yourself from trying to laugh. It didn't take long for you to switch your phone app and press record on the camera. "And I put it in a bun," you sang softly. "And I put it in a bun." You were using your hairbands and collecting large sections of Hitoshi's hair and styling it into a bun. "I got my edge back. I got my edge back," you sang. After you gave the camera a grin, you stopped recording the video and tossed your phone to the side. Surprisingly, Hitoshi was still asleep, but in a way that was a good thing.

Mashirao Ojiro
"Do you want to head to the lunchroom to eat?" Mashirao asked. "Nope!" you said loudly. As you and he were deciding where to eat on this school day, you were playing on your phone. "Are you even hungry?" he mumbled. "Yep!" Mashirao knew that there was definitely something off about you at the moment, but he knew not to question you right now. He then sighed and started looking around the campus. Besides the school cafeteria, there were other places to eat at. "The sandwich shop?" "Nope," you said again. "Not in the mood for sandwiches?" "Yep!" After your phone was taken from your hand, you gasped and looked at Mashirao confusedly. "Why did you do that?!" "Why are you doing this on purpose? I'm starting to get like you when you are hungry," he replied. You then smiled and gave him a hug. "I was just doing a Tiktok. We can eat wherever you want to," you laughed.

Neito Monoma
"Hey Neito!" you called out. "Hm?" Today, you and Neito weren't doing much besides lounging around in his room. Both of you were stretched out in his bed until you cuddled up next to him. You had your phone on record and you were going live on the social page everyone in the school followed. "Ask me what would I do if I broke up with you," you said. You were grinning and nearly laughing, but Neito only sighed and gave the camera a bland expression. "What you do if I broke up with you?" he asked bored. "Go back to my ex!" you shouted. The reaction you wanted from Neito didn't happen. Instead, he furrowed his thin brows towards you and nearly snorted. "You had an ex?" he laughed. You glared at him, then lightly smacked his chest as he continued to snicker. "You would be my ex!" "Oh." The video ended, and when it did you scooted away from him. "You ruined my Tiktok."

Shota Aizawa
"I used to be so beautiful!" you texted. While Aizawa was stuck after school dealing with Bakugo and Tetsutetsu, you were at home. After you sent him that message, you also sent him a photo of you all dressed up, make-up on, and hair did. It was how you used to look before you became a full-time teacher at UA. "You're still beautiful," Shota texted back. Even though you were flattered by his words, you still sent him a different response. "Now look at me." You then sent him a picture of how you looked like now. "My actions are undutiful, it's clear to see." The next image was of you wearing pajamas, no make-up on, and your hair was styled in a messy bun. Shota only smirked and continued to flatter you with compliments. "I was just doing a reverse Tiktok, but aww," you giggled to yourself.

Tamaki Amajiki
As after lunch, Tamaki and you decided to walk one another to class, as he was mentioning his nervous he was about the upcoming exams, you tried to figure out a way to calm his nerves. And you did. "Hey, yo, cute boyfriend check!" you shouted. After hearing that, you took a picture of Tamaki, who blushed deeply and hid his face behind his binder. "O-oh, why did you have to do that?" he whispered. "Because you are cute!" you squealed. Honestly, you couldn't help but recreate a Tiktok video that suited him perfectly. It did distract him from his overwhelming thoughts. Tamaki faintly whined as he peeked from his binder, and he eventually smiled and waved at the camera when he noticed you were still recording. "Cute boyfriend, check indeed," you smiled before you gave him a kiss on the cheek.