"What's my biggest fear?" I question then immediately regret it. I rub my arms, nervously. I always hope people don't find out about that. It is a great weakness I never wish for people to see.

He pauses for a while, as though thinking. He then glances at me, hesitantly. "Confinement." He finally answers and I breathe out a small breath of relief. That is one of them but it isn't the one. I truly hate being in really small places but it never suffocates me as much as the other does.

"I had broken a body part when I was six. Give me when. How that came about and how long." He rubs his chin as he thought about it again. A small smile graze my lips. So he doesn't know.

"Thursday August 5, 2008. You climbed up a Maple tree, the branch broke under your weight. You sprained your ankle and broke your left arm. It took an entire year for you to fully recover." My mouth falls open. How does-? I shake my head, determined not to give up. He can't know everything. He just can't.

"When's my birthday?" No one but my parents and friends know that. I hate people knowing my birth date.

"April 16th, 2002." He states and a huge victory grin breaks out on my face.

"Ha! Wrong!"

"Dude! I'm just playing with you. You were given birth to on the 6th July, 2002." He says as a matter of fact.

"Dang it!" I stomp my foot, running a hand through my hair. This is crazy.

All I did was make a wish. Just a few words I called a sentence and a few sentences I called a paragraph.

How am I supposed to know that it'll turn out to be like this?

What even is this?

I am him.

He is me.

We are....we?

I just don't get it.

He leans against the wall, staring at my panicked state. I am freaking out in my own head. "How can I be you?!" I shout in panic. This isn't making any sense. He? Me? Us?

"Because I'm you." He answers calmly and my mouth drops open. Wait what?

"How can you be me and I, you?" I bellow, confused. This is way too much for the little brain cells I have left. "You're a boy!" I point out. Clearly I am a girl. I glance down at myself for confirmation.

"Okay, now that's just being sexist." He states, pulling out a book from my bookcase with a grin on his face. How is that sexist? That is a fact. What the hell is going on?!

I make my way towards him and pull the book away from his hands the same time he opens it. "Tell me more about this." I state and a pout forms on his lips. He groans in a playful manner.

"Do we have to do that now? I'm exhausted." My eyes narrow at him.

"You're claiming that you're me and you're expecting me to just drop it?"

"Fingers crossed, right?" I shove his shoulders and a smile breaks out on his face.

"Okay. You're gorgeous and all that with your emerald green eyes and perfectly sculpted body. Colgate smile and tousled dark hair but you're going to have to do more than playing cute to get me to fully believe you." I admit. In all the panic, I forgot to point out the fact that this boy is extremely good looking.

A gorgeous boy appearing in the middle of your room claiming he's you. That's not exactly something you see or hear everyday.

"So you're not at all swayed by my charming smile and boyish look?" He asks, smiling again but with raised eyebrows.