Hoseok was so engulfed in his thoughts about you that he didn't notice you walking towards his form in the kitchen .

                "Hobi ?", you softly caressed his silky hair and he looked at you. You were wearing a sleeveless crop top and pair of shorts which was filled by your soft thick thighs. Heavy blush was blossomed on his gorgeous face and ran all the way down his neck. You gently kissed his cheek with your full lips and held his hand with your round ones.

               "Are you alright ? Is something wrong ?" you asked with concern.

Clearing his throat, Hoseok chuckled and got up from his seat. Holding your round face, he kissed your forehead and your pretty eyes fluttered close at the affection.

         "Nothing's wrong Angel, I was just thinking about today."

Giggling, you pulled away from him and took his glass of water to have a drink yourself.

"It was great, wasn't it ?", you bit your lip and looked at his gorgeous form. Hoseok's gaze went to your beautiful lips and you flushed.

He walked towards you , gently taking the glass from your chubby hand, washed it and kept in the cabinet while you admired his profile.

"Yeah, it was ", Hoseok turned towards you and winked.

Even though the situation was a calm and peaceful one, both of you could sense the need for each other. Clearing your throat, you walked up to Hoseok and gently held his hand. Giggling softly, you pulled him towards you and both of you began walking towards your room. You occasionally brushed your plush body against his and Hoseok felt like his heart was about to burst from the warm contact.

"You know if you want to shut me up, kissing me is an effective way to do it", you giggled looking at Hoseok.

Hoseok was astounded at your confidence to say something like that and he stopped walking. He looked at you with wide eyes and a face tinted deep pink in colour.

"I don't want anything right now but your lips on mine", he admitted with a gasp.

           Hoseok wrapped an arm around your thick waist and brought your chunky form closer to his own toned one. You nodded and smiled, and ran a chubby finger on his bottom lip.

          "Kiss me you gorgeous idiot", you whispered.

Hoseok chuckled and joined his soft lips with your full ones. Your chubby hands gently cupped his face while his other hand held your head against him.

Moving your head left and right, you kissed to your heart's content. You finally let go to get some air after a few minutes.

Hoseok slowly pushed your supple form to a nearby wall and dipped his head down to kiss the sensitive skin of your neck making you whimper. His hands travelled down to your so soft thick thighs and squeezed it a bit roughly making you gasp. You chubby hands were grabbing his shirt and balling the material in your fists.

"Get a room you love birds", Taehyung chuckled at the scene before him. You covered your face, embarrassed at being caught by him and giggled cutely and Hoseok kissed your head.

Dragging Hoseok with you, you ran towards his room with Taehyung's laughter fading in the distance.

          Short to say, he did worship you the entire night.

💞💞💞

Another chapter for you lovelies ❤❤

Don't be a ghost, leave a vote you guys. 😖❤😖❤

Pls tho lmao ❤❤

A lil wholesome message for all you cuties ❤❤

Y'all better be taking care of yourself and be hydrated or else I will destroy your self destructive tendencies with my stupid ass memes ❤❤

I hope you are enjoying my book so far 😳😳

Have a nice day cherubs 💞💞

~ Marshmallow